NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

Only LeBron's presence could make anybody actually root for Curry and the Warriors.

Riiiiight. Yeah, couldn't be any other reasons.

You're apparently unaware of the phenomenons called "rooting for your home team" or "rooting for a team on a historic run" or...

GSW is a bad matchup for Cleveland. I feel like your only shot against GSW is with two elite perimeter defenders to chase Thompson and Curry off the 3-point line. Cleveland is sorely lacking in that category. The number of wide-open three looks they allowed against even Toronto was appalling.

It's hard for me to be optimistic here. I think there will be a few nights when both Love and Smith are hot, which should get the Cavs at least one win. My gut feeling is Warriors in 6.

Partly I'm getting interested in basketball because one of my best mates at work is super keen on it, having played semi-pro in the Australian state leagues (so, what, B-grade US high school team?). Partly because reading this thread is funny, what with Cobbler's love of Delly and the Phantom dude trolling hard.

Oh yeah, and partly because that Golden State vs Oklahoma series was pretty damn entertaining.

Physicality and playing dirty with the intent to injure are two entirely different things.

Diving at someone's knees can end their career. Guy's a complete piece of trash.

May I introduce you to Australian Rules football.

Wow, Axver posts for the first time in the basketball thread and immediately makes the thread terrible and starts a stupid fight with our best basketball poster.

Fuck you, Axver. Don't post in this thread ever again.

Last edited:
Wow, Axver posts for the first time in the basketball thread and immediately makes the thread terrible and starts a stupid fight with our best basketball poster.

Fuck you, Axver. Don't post in this thread ever again.

Fuck you, I'm here to ruin your life.

Fuck you, I'm here to ruin your life.

This has to be one of the best quotes of the year! :up::up:

And... to bring it back to the NBA Finals:

LeBron and Curry should say this to each other at the start of the series. One of their lives will be "ruined".

Back
Top Bottom