NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You think Sixers will go for Ingram?
No, I think they will go for Simmons, but I'm okay with that. This isn't like last year where I was adamantly against Okafor (and was correct). I'll be good with Simmons or Ingram.
They need a guard, Buddy is their man.
Absolutely not.
I honestly wonder if LeBron works on flopping as part of his off season workout program. Like he gets somebody from the WWE to help him perfect his maneuvers. Maybe Ric Flair.
From his best friend Dwyane Wade, of course.

Draymond Green denies intentionally kicking Steven Adams in the groin, "I'm sure he wants to have kids someday." If not, I'm sure he'll have or does have plenty of nieces and nephews. Adams has 17 siblings.

Green clearly kicked him on purpose. I don't know how anyone could justify that as a basketball play. You don't kick your leg out like that from a two footed jump. The first time he got Adams in the little Stevie's you could argue that it was accidental. There's no argument on this one, and it's so obvious it makes you wonder about the first one; whether that was also intentional and he just did a better job of hiding it.

Green looks like a guy who's bought into his own hype a little too much here and thinks the success is about him, not because of how well crafted his team is and how his skill set fits the bigger picture. He's self combusting right now and it may cost Golden State a second title.

If Cavs vs Thunder is the Finals, who do y'all think will win?

Thunder sure are hot right now.

Green clearly kicked him on purpose. I don't know how anyone could justify that as a basketball play. You don't kick your leg out like that from a two footed jump. The first time he got Adams in the little Stevie's you could argue that it was accidental. There's no argument on this one, and it's so obvious it makes you wonder about the first one; whether that was also intentional and he just did a better job of hiding it.

Green looks like a guy who's bought into his own hype a little too much here and thinks the success is about him, not because of how well crafted his team is and how his skill set fits the bigger picture. He's self combusting right now and it may cost Golden State a second title.
It reminds me of when Dwyane Wade kicked Ramon Sessions in the dick. Basically the same, completely unnatural kicking motion, albeit 40 feet from the basket.

No suspension for Green. Because he has that unnatural kicking motion in his repertoire, he has been given carte blanche to give guys low blows. Lame. Warriors continue to get all the breaks.

Back
Top Bottom