NBA 2016 Playoffs & Beyond - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Put 'Em Under Pressure
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-29-2016, 03:06 AM   #106
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,442
Local Time: 03:23 PM
This exists and I still don't like LeBron

__________________

LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:18 AM   #107
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 54,810
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Lebron's a great guy. Just ask him.
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 11:52 AM   #108
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 37,504
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
I want Cleveland sports to do well, just not the Cavs and especially not anyone on this Cavs roster.

It's looking bad right now, but I'm still holding out hope for OKC.
This. Whoever wins the West is who I'll be rooting for. But since I hate Jordan and the Bulls, I'd like to see Golden State close out this record-breaking season with a championship. If they manage to do it despite Curry's injury, I'd say it's arguable they're the greatest team in NBA history, over any of those Jordan seasons.
__________________
lazarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:18 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 25,945
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
Lebron is a good dude. Give Cleveland this and then they can spend the next million years in mediocrity for all I care.
You're not fooling anyone. We know the only reason you want Cleveland to win is so that dirty punk Dellavedova can get a ring.
__________________
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:35 PM   #110
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,585
Local Time: 07:23 PM
The Cavs have 1.5 Australians, while the Warriors have 1. So of course Cobbler will cheer for Cleveland.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app
__________________

BoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:59 PM   #111
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 54,629
Local Time: 08:23 AM
I know basketball. Delly is one of the most effective defenders the game has ever seen. Jordan is lucky he didn't play in his time. He deserves a ring.
__________________
cobl04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:11 PM   #112
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,139
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
This. Whoever wins the West is who I'll be rooting for. But since I hate Jordan and the Bulls, I'd like to see Golden State close out this record-breaking season with a championship. If they manage to do it despite Curry's injury, I'd say it's arguable they're the greatest team in NBA history, over any of those Jordan seasons.
How can you hate Jordan and the Bulls? Lifelong fan here.

The 1996 team went 87-13 season+playoffs combined, and the Warriors have already lost more than 13 total games.

Plus they almost won 70 in back-to-back seasons since they won 69 in 1997.

I'm rooting for the Warriors(and I'll root for the Thunder over the Cavs if they win game 7), but no way they're greatest team in history. They're probably not even better than Bird's Celtics or Magic's Lakers.

DA BULLS. Even though they kind of suck now.
__________________
namkcuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:15 PM   #113
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 11,767
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Doesn't your post sort of exemplify part of why someone might not like the Bulls?
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:19 PM   #114
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,139
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Doesn't your post sort of exemplify part of why someone might not like the Bulls?
I don't think so. If you think I'm being an annoying fan with that post - ok, but lots of teams have fans who can be annoying, yes?

I don't even have anything bad to say about the Warriors. I think they're a fantastic basketball team, maybe the best since the Shaq/Kobe Lakers. But I don't think they'd beat the very greatest teams of all time, Jordan, Bird, Magic included.
__________________
namkcuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:52 PM   #115
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 54,629
Local Time: 08:23 AM
Our good friend lazarus can't breathe if he isn't being contrarian. It's that simple.
__________________
cobl04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:39 AM   #116
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Hill Valley, CA
Posts: 366
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcuR View Post
How can you hate Jordan and the Bulls? Lifelong fan here.

The 1996 team went 87-13 season+playoffs combined, and the Warriors have already lost more than 13 total games.

Plus they almost won 70 in back-to-back seasons since they won 69 in 1997.

I'm rooting for the Warriors(and I'll root for the Thunder over the Cavs if they win game 7), but no way they're greatest team in history. They're probably not even better than Bird's Celtics or Magic's Lakers.

DA BULLS. Even though they kind of suck now.
While the media and Warriors fans let you know about every little one of little Steph's boo boos, some perspective on the second 3-peat years.
Attached Thumbnails
CfNzffmWEAAwU3D.jpg  
__________________
Phantom Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:57 AM   #117
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 54,810
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
I know basketball. Delly is one of the most effective defenders the game has ever seen. Jordan is lucky he didn't play in his time. He deserves a ring.
Indeed. His knees would have been in trouble.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:59 AM   #118
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 54,810
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
While the media and Warriors fans let you know about every little one of little Steph's boo boos, some perspective on the second 3-peat years.
That's a pretty crappy comparison, considering Steph is hurt in the playoffs - and if Jordan had gone down in a playoff series they easily could have lost to the Knicks, Heat, Magic, etc.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:06 AM   #119
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 54,810
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcuR View Post
How can you hate Jordan and the Bulls? Lifelong fan here.

The 1996 team went 87-13 season+playoffs combined, and the Warriors have already lost more than 13 total games.

Plus they almost won 70 in back-to-back seasons since they won 69 in 1997.

I'm rooting for the Warriors(and I'll root for the Thunder over the Cavs if they win game 7), but no way they're greatest team in history. They're probably not even better than Bird's Celtics or Magic's Lakers.

DA BULLS. Even though they kind of suck now.
If you're a fan of one of the other teams that played in the East during that era, it's quite easy to hate them.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:33 AM   #120
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,442
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Or the Jazz.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com