NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gump

ONE love, blood, life
The season starts in two weeks, and pre-season games have now started. Time for a new thread, folks.

Yeah, the NBA will probably be boring for the next 3-4 years. But super teams at times find a way to get in trouble, and injury is often the culprit. But the Warriors can probably lose a top guy and still be the favorite.

Now: do they win 73 games?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Incredibly likable guy, it's clear the players like him, which is always good. The team's been so bad since he has been here that it is hard to have a real feel for his actual coaching ability, though.

The article was about 16/17 being make-or-break for him.

But, I wonder if the world's greatest sports coaches could have taken the Sixers of the last few years and made them playoff teams??? Sometimes you can only do with what you've got.

The article was about 16/17 being make-or-break for him.

But, I wonder if the world's greatest sports coaches could have taken the Sixers of the last few years and made them playoff teams??? Sometimes you can only do with what you've got.
If you took the greatest qualities of Greg Popovich, Pat Riley, John Wooden, Bobby Knight and Pat Summit and put them into one coach and gave them the 76ers of the last couple of years, they'd still suck.

They were bad by design. Judging anyone's coaching abilities with thosw teams is both impossible and unfair to the coach.

Welcome back, NBA. Looking forward to the first Knicks loss tonight.

usa-joel-embiid-sixers-cavs.jpg

That article makes me hate him even more.

I also hate how the article asserts it knows why people hate him. Probably as obnoxious and nationalistic as it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom