NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s easy for you, given your new(ish) home team and probable lack of interest prior.

Also, we neighbors now. I know how long you’ve waited for this to happen.

I got a piece of paper and left and went to the other stereotypical culture by living in Texas for a few months.

I have a big boy now just outside dc. En route as we speak. Strangely in Chicago, I took the long route.
Welcome to the neighborhood. Plenty of good seats available at Nats/Marlins and Wizards/Heat

I don’t mind it. More interested in seeing them make the finals. Don’t care if they win / really have zero interest in seeing the Celtics play.

Ah, I see, haha.

I only pay attention to the NBA this time of year. Caught the second half of tonight's game... I reckon I watched Klay Thompson take like six three-point shots and he didn't miss one. It was stunning to watch.

Also, how's this stat!

[tweet] 1000580952047931393[/tweet]

Amazing.

Why don’t you all want Lebron and the Cavs to get another ring??
Because they play a horrible style of basketball?

Because we'll have to hear for another 2 weeks a out how LeBron was able to get trash to the finals (ignoring that 90% of "experts" picked the Cavs)?

Because the Celtics have a fun young team on the rise and a great coach, whereas Cleveland has a not fun old team with a coach who looks like he doesn't want to be there?

I actually have plenty more reasons before I even get to "cause I don't like LeBron"

Why don't you like LeBron?

I don't watch enough basketball to discern what a "horrible style" is. Looks fine to me. I am unencumbered by knowledge!!

I’m in the boat with the Aussie.

Dominic Hasek was a horrible style goalie. What of it? The results were good. It’s gotta be beyond just the style.

Love is out for game 7, so should the Cavs lose, the media will use that as an excuse, should they win they will add it to the list of adversity they have overcome to reach the finals.

During Friday night's game Breen and Co. were discussing just how much adversity Cleveland has had to deal with this season and how incredible it is they made it this far, blah, blah ,blah...no mention of the Celtics being without their best 2 players , one since 5 minutes into the season, the other since mid March.

Take Love and LeBron out for the Cavs tonight then we can talk about all the adversity they'll face.

Love is out for game 7, so should the Cavs lose, the media will use that as an excuse, should they win they will add it to the list of adversity they have overcome to reach the finals.

During Friday night's game Breen and Co. were discussing just how much adversity Cleveland has had to deal with this season and how incredible it is they made it this far, blah, blah ,blah...no mention of the Celtics being without their best 2 players , one since 5 minutes into the season, the other since mid March.

Take Love and LeBron out for the Cavs tonight then we can talk about all the adversity they'll face.
Seriously.

I've had about enough of this poor lebron and his cast of terrible teammates narrative (which seems to always be the narrative when he loses... it's never enough).

Boston is missing their two best players, and have been for the entire playoffs. Boo fucking hoo for LeBron.

Seriously.

I've had about enough of this poor lebron and his cast of terrible teammates narrative (which seems to always be the narrative when he loses... it's never enough).

Boston is missing their two best players, and have been for the entire playoffs. Boo fucking hoo for LeBron.

e60434bc0c535165f99a10a3dfd178bd_400x1000.jpg

I mean I think the lack of teammates thing is a valid point for the LeBrons. That team sucks.

But it’s LeBron’s fault so who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom