NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really liking Jaylen Brown's game.

I love him. Isaiah made me love basketball and the Celtics again. I get why they had to do it but that just killed me. I hope I don't jinx it but I think they're the real deal. I was finally able to watch an entire game last night and they did it again.

I wish Gordon Hayward could get some sort of miracle cure and get back out there.

I imagine its exaggerated, likely he was older than listed, but no way as old as suggested in the story.

2 things.

1. Manute Bol walked past me once in the lobby of the Garden before a playoff game (2002 I think), dude was taaaaalll and lanky.

2. His son is named Bol Bol? Did he learn about naming children from George Foreman?

I think we hit the jackpot with Donovan Mitchell. 41 points tonight.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- It happened in shocking fashion, with a vicious coast-to-coast dunk by*Russell Westbrook*tying the game and appearing to be a spark, only to turn into a 22-2 run by the*Charlotte Hornets.

It made for a quiet, frustrated*Oklahoma City Thunder*locker room, with*Carmelo Anthony leaving before it opened up to reporters for postgame availability.

Warm my cold heart [emoji176]

in about 7-10 years i have a feeling there's going to be a really fantastic "what the hell happened?" 30 for 30 episode about the ball brothers.

What is the penalty for shoplifting in Lithuania?

Those kids must think they died and went to heaven. I mean what 19 year old like LimeJello wouldn't pass up campus life at UCLA for a small town in Lithuania.
And what 16 year old like LeMarshMallo wouldn't want to bypass his high school years for that same opportunity.

i

"You better fix that broke ass jump shot before I get there..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom