NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these analytics about the three ball account for fast break points off the long rebounds. Seems to happen with high frequency.

Hey the Jazz won a playoff series! First time since 2010.

I expect the Warriors series to be over in 5 or 6. Hopefully the Jazz can win at least one game.

I'd rather see the Celtics than the Wizards in the next round, only because Boston is a much easier matchup for Cleveland.

I hate how these announcers act all shocked that teams won't just lay down and die against Golden State. Still a lot of ball to play in this game, but lay off the Golden State hyperbole FFS.

Honestly Friday night when the play happened I said out loud "how did that take 1.8 seconds, Olynyk was fouled as soon as he touched the ball", you can ask my son (though his face was immersed in his 3DS playing Mario Kart so he probably didn't hear me). Don't know if it would have mattered, but 1.7 and 2.7 is a big difference in that situation. Also looked like Wash should have been nailed with a 5 second call on the inbounds prior to Wall's game winner, but tomorrow is another day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom