NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I read that and I was like - what? I'd rather you go 0-9. It means you didn't shoot 21 other unnecessary shots.

I think he looks different what with this being "anyone's team" right now. I'm questioning whether or not he's maturing into a very valuable starter, or if he's bound to cool down.
Could be... Needs to do it for a bit longer. I dunno if he'll ever be a guy who can play with other great players because of his shit selection, but it's not a crazy though to see him maturing the way Isiaih Thomas did.

I know this is a totally random drive-by but someone posted a video on fb of the Menace in The Palace debacle....and I just couldn't help but think that every single last fan that got involved that night deserved to get the shit kicked out of them. And a few kicks to the nuts too, for good measure.

even if you think Boogie Cousins is an asshole who, despite his immense talent, is just a huge dick that will cause your team trouble for the foreseeable future... which the Kings apparently do think (and might not be wrong about)... how on earth do you trade somebody who's that talented for Buddy Heild and a bag of donuts?

Wonder if Trader Danny and the Sixers discussed Nerlens, I know Ainge likes him. Celts could certainly have offered a better package than Dallas if they wanted.

Always remember that the NBA forced the Sixers to turn to the Colangelo's because they didn't like the optics of the Process. Fuck this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom