National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All kidding aside, this does sadden me cos it's such a gorgeous city, truly breathtaking.....sad to see this go down in such a place. It would be insane anywhere, I guess, but still.

Sun Sentinel writer Harvey Fialkov reports Panthers GM Dale Tallon will indefinitely take Ryan Nugent-Hopkins if he's available at #3, and otherwise they will draft Johnathon Huberdeau.

I'll be really pissed if Edmonton takes RNH and Colorado takes Landeskog and we pass on Larsson for Huberdeau.

Is it sad that first thing that popped into my mind was Abed and Annie kissing in the penultimate scene in the final ep of season two?

And that this sounds like everything Robin Sherbatsky has ever talked about doing?

This rioting has affected the perfect-in-every-way perception I had of Vancouver :lol:

I was on my phone before, so couldn't see links/pics... they're really quite scary. How many people are rioting Bomac/Thora? I can't believe it.

Is it sad that first thing that popped into my mind was Abed and Annie kissing in the penultimate scene in the final ep of season two?

Yes. :wink:

And that this sounds like everything Robin Sherbatsky has ever talked about doing?
Ditto.

I was on my phone before, so couldn't see links/pics... they're really quite scary. How many people are rioting Bomac/Thora? I can't believe it.
It's important to note that of the more than 100,000 people in that area, only a small minority participated in these cowardly acts.

They are idiots, pure and simple, and should not be lumped in with the good people of Vancouver, Canadians, and hockey fans.

Also, do you think this guy is going to jail?

OoLPA.jpg
Those goddamn Philly fans.

I haven't had much time to be online today, but I was horrified watching all this happen last night. :sigh: That gif of that idiot who jumped on top of the burning car and then landed - I saw that happen on live TV. I had to change the channel after that. I didn't want to physically see someone die.

I'm so glad that so many thousands of people showed up today to help clean up the city. Many of my friends went. If work hadn't been so busy right now, I absolutely would have been down there.

That Brock person has apparently been arrested, thankfully. Sadly I know someone in one of the photos. :tsk: I've debated whether or not to report him to the police, but as the photos have been everywhere for hours, I'm sure his name has been passed along already.

Thankfully the news crews in town have been focusing on the great people who were helping to clean tonight, instead of on the stupid rioters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom