National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be an amazing night!! We'll be joining the thousands of people partying in the streets, once the Cup has been won!

Winning game 7 at home will be even better!

You certainly are confident! A little like this guy:

YouTube - ‪Lebron James Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh Interview 2/2‬‏

Of course now...

lebron-james-cry.jpg

:wink:

:lol: What can I say, I'm a confident fan! :D

Yeah, that was pretty brutal. :uhoh: Not such a fun night. But that's okay. Winning game 7 at home will be even better!

And yes, Luongo will definitely get the start. I'd be shocked if he didn't.

I like your style :up:

Mixed "reviews" coming in off the radio stations, but what can you expect? Its the same story, Luongo is the hero after game 5, suddenly he's the villain? C'mon. Did I hear a stat that only like a handful of teams have won a game 7 away from home? Just another stat I know (the first step is denial, throw it out the window when the game 7 starts) I'm seriously considering a sickie on Thursday morning. :shifty:

I'm not watching/listening to the game live this morning. I'll be too busy in the morning and I'd would just like to be able to enjoy (hopefully!!) the game in its entirety after work. So I guess I'll know the result about 8 hours after anything is decided.

So good luck Sharon, hope you and the rest of the city have an absolute blast!

Last I heard, he was still in Boston ... I hope you are right! A broken vertabrae is pretty serious.

You would prefer Aaron Rome get a ring?

Good for Boston. I've been behind them 100% since Game Three.

You must not know anything about Nathan Horton. In between the shitty player he is, the shitty work ethic he has, the beef my team has with him, and the beef I have with him on a personal level. He's a lazy piece of shit, an unprofessional prick, and just a downright awful person.

Good things shouldn't happen to bad people.

Congrats, Boston.

My heart is breaking for the Canucks, but they gave us one hell of an amazing season. :heart: I was absolutely convinced that this was our year, but maybe next year will be. :)

Wow, that was quite a series to see. Not sure what happened to the Canucks, but congrats Boston :).

Congrats, Boston.

My heart is breaking for the Canucks, but they gave us one hell of an amazing season. :heart: I was absolutely convinced that this was our year, but maybe next year will be. :)

Thora, I love your attitude!:hug: True class act Canucks fans are. :up:

Thora, I love your attitude!:hug: True class act Canucks fans are. :up:

Thanks. Boston was the better team.

Cars are already burning downtown. These stupid assholes that are starting these fires, etc. are NOT true Canucks fans. :tsk: Makes me even more grateful that I couldn't make it downtown tonight, and that I'm safe at home. Hopefully things won't get worse as the night progresses.

Oh God, I was worried about that. '94 part 2. I'm glad you are home too!

*waits for riot police*

ETA: they are there.

The fans inside were pretty respectful for the most part. Cheered Tim Thomas as he picked up the Conn Smythe trophy. PA announcer played "Dirty Water" as the Bruins were celebrating. Fans even gave several rounds of extended cheers to Gary Booooooooooooettman.

The rioters outside, of course, were just a bunch of punks looking for an excuse to start trouble, as happens in many cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom