National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sedin+twins+milk+carton.jpg

There's speculation that Kesler is hurting, possibly a rib injury, but nothing official has been said.

As for Eva and Zsa Zsa...they just seem to be wilting under the spotlight/Bruin's defense.

The crowd in Vancouver has been exceptionally loud tonight. :up: Loved it that they chanted "ref, you SUCK!" at high volume throughout the entire 2 minutes of the last penalty. :lol:

This series is destined for a full seven games. The Bruins have really dominated the Canucks for most of it. If you had told me beforehand that through five games Vancouver would have only scored six goals, I would have said the series would have been over by now. Boston will have to figure out how to score out there to win this thing.

LOVE this video! :up:

YouTube - ‪"Share the Moment"‬‏

I'm headed downtown in about an hour. We're hoping to get a spot at our favourite bar, but there's no guarantees, since about 100,000 people are expected to be in the downtown core. :lol: I'm hoping that most people will be going to the outdoor screens, since the rain has now stopped, and it's turned into a nice afternoon.

It's going to be an amazing night!! We'll be joining the thousands of people partying in the streets, once the Cup has been won!

Brutal.

I actually think Boston has outplayed Vancouver this entire series.

I agree.

Majority of Cancuks goals of been "lucky" when Boston have managed to score, its been fucking brutal. What is this....16-1 in Boston?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom