National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a very fine line though.
Let's all try and forget the Stuck In A Moment... Football video. :yuck:

It's funny, because before Bono recounted his hitchhiking story, he started going on about how they're real men and not afraid of the cold (a reference to Winnipeg). He said they're real men because they play rugby, a man's sport, where they're not wearing heavy equipment like American football.

It's funny, because before Bono recounted his hitchhiking story, he started going on about how they're real men and not afraid of the cold (a reference to Winnipeg). He said they're real men because they play rugby, a man's sport, where they're not wearing heavy equipment like American football.

To be fair, until this past year it used to be legal to tackle in American football.

Again, I was out last night, got home in time for the end of regulation, switched over to watch the end of Oddities, then switched back to the game being over. :doh:

I've got to be more serious about watching a hockey game. I've been too lax about sports because of the fucking Twins. (that's the MN Twins, not the Sedins :wink: )

Love and miss u, Lappy

97rwcj.jpg

I listened to the majority of the game on a radio while sitting on the floor of Qwest field, waiting for the show to start. :) It was fun to be able to give updates to all the other Canucks fans (QUITE a few of them!) near me throughout the evening.

Lapierre is from my eastern Montreal neighbourhood (same one as Luongo and Martin Brodeur, by the way) and I HATED him when he was with the Canadiens and I still do. He's a decent third line player when he sticks to hockey, but his antics are a disgrace to the game.

Lapierre is from my eastern Montreal neighbourhood (same one as Luongo and Martin Brodeur, by the way) and I HATED him when he was with the Canadiens and I still do. He's a decent third line player when he sticks to hockey, but his antics are a disgrace to the game.
He's a locker room distraction, but I LOVE what a pest he is to every other team out there :heart:

Hey Phanan, how much fun is it yelling at Kaberle to shoot the damn puck? :happy:

It's like he's scared to even try. He's been ok on defense, but still...

Looks like Maxine got the Bruins' attention...I'm sure his teammates are pleased.

Let's hope that carries over into Game 4. I like it when they get pissed off.

:lmao:

Apparently both teams got warnings about unsportsmanlike conduct. Tonight should be a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom