National Hockey League 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

:lol: Yup, everyone's been saying "no way jose" this series so far.

That was the most entertaining game I've seen in a long time. Perhaps since the last regular season game between us. :D

Ben Eager is quite the douchebag, but I didn't mind him continuing to play and continuing to get penalties. :lol: That last goal, and him standing over Lu and yelling whatever he did was quite the dick move, though.

Totally. I can understand them being upset at getting their asses being handed to them, but that's no reason to stand over the goalie and act like a douchebag.

That's the best sports radio station in town. :up:

Totally. I can understand them being upset at getting their asses being handed to them, but that's no reason to stand over the goalie and act like a douchebag.

That's the best sports radio station in town. :up:

That was ridiculious! I am sure his teammates are not too impressed with him either. It was entertaining to watch him continue to destroy his teams chances of winning though!:wink: That hit on Hendrik was awful too!:angry:

Winnipeg Jets!!!

Can't wait for a home/home series with the Wild.

:(

I feel so bad for the Atlanta Thrashers fans. I mean, they were prime target #1 for being moved after the horrendous display last season where they were setting record lows in attendance...

But there are still true fans out there. All eyes were on Phoenix for being moved and then suddenly turned quickly to Atlanta. The fans deserved a chance to say goodbye. Rough stuff.

:(

I feel so bad for the Atlanta Thrashers fans. I mean, they were prime target #1 for being moved after the horrendous display last season where they were setting record lows in attendance...

Hard to feel bad for them. 2nd team they've lost due to poor attendance. Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Hard to feel bad for them. 2nd team they've lost due to poor attendance. Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

You see, what you're doing here is misrepresenting the fan.

The fan goes to enough games, and does his or her part in creating attendance. The fan does not control attendance numbers and can only speak for his or herself.

They didn't ignore anything. There's still tons of fans who were passionate about that team who didn't deserve to lose it. And they got no heads up on it either. The team literally just got cut - like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom