National Hockey League 2009 - 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just don't think about it while you're on public transportation, or you may get fined for inappropriately massaging your imagined injury.

Doesn't really matter what I'm thinking about, they're gonna fine me for it anyway. Mass transit is worse than McDonald's with that shit. Just leave a man alone with his thoughts, you know. I paid for this coffee. Fuck off.

so happy to see the habs beat that whiny bitch crosby and the rest of the penguins

Yeah, interesting shit going on in the hockey world.

Forgot to make my obnoxious gloating "Hawks are in the conference finals!" post.

And the fuckin' Habs made their conference finals. Aren't there a bunch of Habs fans around here? Where the fuck is BoMac?

And it looks like Boston's going to have to play a great 3rd if they don't want to see a Game 7.

Exciting shit. Go Hawks.

Exciting times in the Philly area. And a great stroke of luck that Leighton would return the exact game Boucher would go down.

I'm not a habs fan, but I got to give props to the team. Halak is seemingly unbeatable, and the team withstands waves of pressure, and then just marches down and pots goals continually. One good thing about watching home habs games though...tons of U2 at the rink (more than any other arena methinks). My friend (huge habs fan) sent me a one word text after the game..."Halak'd".

philadelphia_flyers.gif

make it happen

:d

i hope lindros gets a cap trick tomorrow night

/i thought hockey was on espn
//what happened to the glowing puck?
///ignorant hockey fan

it won't take back what happened in 2004, but thanks philly

your next celtics

Aren't there a bunch of Habs fans around here?

:yes:

I don't know why I haven't popped in here lately - I'm unbelievably stunned by my Habs' performance to date :shocked:

Will be interesting to see whether destiny is with the Habs or the Flyers.

The Flyers might play dirty but hopefully they're pretty bruised up from their series against Boston, the team I really wanted the Habs to face.

I really really hate Chris Pronger, but what they've done was just amazing.
Make the playoffs on the last day of the season, need a shootout to do it. Upset the Devils in 5 games, go down 0-3 to Boston and come back to win the series.

no, sorry but the leafs are losers, not chokers....

Choking implies you have the potential to win.

I can't say how happy I was to see the Bruins go down in flames. It was bad enough them having our next two years first round picks plus Rask, if they had won the cup I think I would have killed myself.

no, sorry but the leafs are losers, not chokers....

Choking implies you have the potential to win.

I can't say how happy I was to see the Bruins go down in flames. It was bad enough them having our next two years first round picks plus Rask, if they had won the cup I think I would have killed myself.

I had really hoped the Habs would play the Bruins and tonight I saw why :sigh:

Terrible performance, Montreal :down:

Philly is going nuts with excitement right now. If hockey hadn't already fully returned here since the strike, it sure has now. My father is watching his first hockey in about seven years.

didn't even realize philly/montreal started today. took a nap and missed it

guess montreal's hot goalie turned ice cold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom