National Hockey League 2009 - 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In his defense, there was no right answer he could give. It was a clean hit, it did involve his elbow, but it wasn't illegal. And I guess he just wanted to make sure he was talking to an expert before he tried to explain the dynamics of a clean hit.

Great series for the B's. Not sure if they can keep it up - hell, I didn't think they had a chance to get past Buffalo, but with everything that went wrong this year, to get to the second round is fantastic.

Never thought I'd be rooting for it, but yeah.

I know. Funny, all the Flyers and Bruins fans are rooting for the Habs so they can avoid the Caps & Pens, respectively...if it happens, somebody's going to be disappointed when Flyers/B's ends.

I picked Washington to win the Cup but at this point I'm definitely finding myself rooting for the Habs.

1-0 MTL in the first intermission.

Lappy's done after getting seventy stitches from the puck that hit his face.

That's twice this year, guy blocks shots like a madman. Concussion and apparently a spot on the MRI that they're monitoring, he's out for the rest of the playoffs.

Speaking of injuries, here's hoping Markov doesn't miss the rest of the series :pray:

They play again Sunday afternoon - after tonight's performance, they definitely require more than 1.5 days of rest.

Big W for the Habs yesterday, back to brick wall for Halak.

Hopefully the Flyers can even things up tonight...lost opportunity on Saturday :(

The Flyers either don't care or the Bruins are so good that the Flyers just look like they don't care.

Or both, which seems most likely.

The Flyers either don't care or the Bruins are so good that the Flyers just look like they don't care.

Or both, which seems most likely.

I think they're just gassed. With the injuries they have they're playing 4 D-men and double-shifting guys all over the place. Richards looked on the verge of dropping dead last night. Just not their year. Again.

Looks like Gagne might be back tomorrow night, probably too late...I can't remember the last time a team came back from down 3-0 but I bet it's pretty rare ;)

1974 / 1975 Islanders did it.
2004 Red Sox too.

Yep, and a Leafs team (1942?). The Islanders almost did it the year before against the Flyers; they erased a 3-0 deficit but lost game 7.

Back
Top Bottom