National Hockey League 2009 - 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

So what's worse: Having a GM that does nothing in the off season to improve your team, and then have them suck really bad? Or have a GM that does a lot of strange shit to not improve your team and have them suck really bad?

I'm going with A because at least Leaf fans had shit to read during the free agent time.

Marc-Andre Bergeron went to the Habs? Nice. I liked him. He did some stupid shit now and then, but all in all I thought he was pretty good on D - though he always got a bad rap. Great shot from the top.

That's ok. Tonight we get to back to the Bell Center and relive the experience. :happy:

I will say this: Tavares is no joke. Goddamn. I think he's still a bit nervous, and he keeps missing the puck - but he can get into open ice and slow a game down incredibly. Some sort of weird natural ability. And he's real good on face offs.

What's the difference between the Leafs and a triangle? The triangle has 3 points! :lol:
(Sorry Leafs' fans, I couldn't resist, saw that on CBC.ca and couldn't stop laughing all day...:D)
Go Habs Go!

Back
Top Bottom