National Hockey League 2009 - 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find this paragraph incredibly sad. I'm really hoping that a relocation is not in their future:

The sold-out Nassau Coliseum crowd was looking for something to cheer about after team owner Charles Wang said before the game that he is now open to all options for the club because the Town of Hempstead has not yet approved the Lighthouse Project.

The major developmental deal that has been in the works for nearly a decade would include a new, refurbished arena to replace antiquated Nassau Coliseum. Wang set a deadline for Saturday to receive a yes or no answer from the Town of Hempstead. One never came, and now the possibility exists that the Islanders could be sold or relocated or both.

:(

The Sens looked really flat last night. They didn't have much jump. The score could have been much worse if Leclaire had not played extremely well early on.

The Flames beat the Oilers on a mistake by Khabibulin. I'll take it! :hyper:

That rumour was spouted by Al Strachan during the second intermission of Saturday's game. In other words, I'd rather believe that Elfa is a good person before I believe anything that man says.

It was also discussed in the 2nd intermission by Scott Morrison, so there could be some legs to the rumour.

also, thoughts on Ray Emery? The real deal or just lucky?

Having watched him a lot in Ottawa, he's a very good goaltender. He's not the most technically sound goaltender, but he makes up for any technical deficiences with his athleticism. IMO, he has the ability to be a #1 goaltender.

A motivated and focused Emery will do wonders for the Flyers. He's a huge improvement over Biron, Nittymaki, etc.

Blue Jackets first 2-0 start in franchise history! I know that's kinda sad but hey we'll take what we can get. I do, however, like the team Hitch has put together. A lot of good young players.

Go Jackets!(worst name in professional sports by the way)

Blue Jackets first 2-0 start in franchise history! I know that's kinda sad but hey we'll take what we can get. I do, however, like the team Hitch has put together. A lot of good young players.

Go Jackets!(worst name in professional sports by the way)

They have 4 points....... 4 more than my Wings.

Back
Top Bottom