National Hockey League 2009 - 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

:lol:

Especially love 'Les Canadiens de Montréal left the group Séries éliminatoires de la LNH 2009 · Comment · Like
Les Canadiens de Montréal joined the group Séries éliminatoires de la LNH 2009 · Comment · Like'

and

Alexei Kovalev Whaddaya mean "stay home"? the game is being cancelled?
February 20 at à 11:54 · Comment · Like

Bob Gainey Yeah yeah that's exactly it Alex, the game has been canceleld lol
February 20 at 12:23And

Bomac, that's Facebook in case you're wondering :wink:

(She was right about one prediction - Leafs ain't winning the Cup this year)

Yeah, but to say the Leafs won't win the Cup this year is like saying that birds fly :lol:. Two very established facts and why a team in Hamilton would do so well (Coyotes are currently 5th in the West or 3rd in the East). As much as the Leafs are loved and adored in Toronto, when Hamilton gets a team, they'll give the Leafs a run for their money.

:lol:

Especially love 'Les Canadiens de Montréal left the group Séries éliminatoires de la LNH 2009 · Comment · Like
Les Canadiens de Montréal joined the group Séries éliminatoires de la LNH 2009 · Comment · Like'

and

Alexei Kovalev Whaddaya mean "stay home"? the game is being cancelled?
February 20 at à 11:54 · Comment · Like

Bob Gainey Yeah yeah that's exactly it Alex, the game has been canceleld lol
February 20 at 12:23And

Bomac, that's Facebook in case you're wondering :wink:

I love how Dandenault keeps saying, "Fuck you Tanguay."

Sens beat Habs in OT :sad: (a-ha! that's the real reason you 'pin'd' me last night - you wanted to rub it in!! :wink:)

So some big deals reported this morning - Phaneuf and Giguere to Toronto and White, Hagman, Stajan and Mayers to Calgary.

Wonder what Elfa thinks of this :hmm:
(I don't think we have Flames fans here?)

Interesting trades. My Calgary friends are very talkative on Twitter this morning. :lol:

I don't think there are any Flames fans here, or if there are, they're very quiet. :wink:

Nice game for the Canucks last night, despite the not-so-hot start. But, the 3rd has been their strongest period for quite a while now, so I knew they'd have no problem shutting down the Leafs. :D

4322894237_b290616258_o.jpg

Caught the third period+ of Pens-Caps. Sick.

(Also, it's quite amazing that the arena was anywhere close to full.)

Battle of Ontario tonight :hyper:
Go Sens!! :D
Alas, gods team wins. Sens get overconfident with recent streak...were not ready for the Leaf JUGGERNAUGHT!!!! New favorite Ontario expression........"Get Jiggy with it!!!"
Seriously just kidding, although the Leafs do look reinvigorated. I am not delusional, this is a 1-2 year process. Leafs should (hopefully) have a cup contender in 2012- Sens could make a run this year, looks like they need some goaltending though.
Cheers,

I have been fed up with the Leafs as of late, but seeing Gigeure playing so well in his games certainly made me feel at least a bit better. I have a soft spot for Jiggy, he helped lead our AHL team to the Calder Cup. Then they promptly relocated :lol:

Suicide watch....

Don't do it my fellow canadians....you still have time to "own the podium" - I think.

AND, you have the final ceremonies with Nickleback and Celine Dion to look forward to...right?

:lol: I was thinking about this thread today. It's definitely been quiet in here this season.

Glad to see the Canucks win the NW Division again. Playoffs time always makes me nervous, but it's so damn exciting at the same time. Time to break out the flags for my car! :D

:lol: I was thinking about this thread today. It's definitely been quiet in here this season.

Glad to see the Canucks win the NW Division again. Playoffs time always makes me nervous, but it's so damn exciting at the same time. Time to break out the flags for my car! :D

Funny but this time last year the Canucks were my second favourite team and when the Habs were eliminated, I jumped on the Canucks bandwagon and this all because of Mats Sundin SIGH :love:

I look forward to the post-season, even though my team's hopes were more or less dashed in December.

There are few things in sports better than the NHL playoffs, especially when games go into OT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom