MMA Thread the Third

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I realize that UFC is not a fashion show, but I just want to say that I will miss those green shorts of TJ's from that last fight. They were pretty awesome :uhoh:

I forgot that Rogan and Goldie do regular fox shows, which is too bad because Brian Stann is better than everyone. And now is time for me to head into work. Bah.

We're not going out tonight after all because I just really really want to watch this... How bad is that?

Exceptional fight between Felder and Barboza. Great evasion from Edson, he couldn't be touched in the 3rd round. Felder took too many significant leg kicks to win a decision, but he still brought it. The spinning back fist never quite worked out for him today.

The minute I watched highlights of Felder's fights, I was jazzed as fuck for this fight. 30 straight days of wanting to see that couldn't possibly live up to the hype I created for myself, BUT, that being said....sweet, sweet Edson, I love you so much :hyper:.

Also, wtf was that Lauzon win? So if you sit on someone's back and they spend more time protecting their head than trying to get out that's a TKO?

Miesha should not fight Ronda a third time
She should do a catch weight at 140 with Cyborg, get a real paycheck for a change.

It's gotta be a split decision for Eye, right? They both split the first two rounds and Eye easily won round three.

That was awesome. A million times over better than I expected. Much respect to Eye, she fought her heart out.

Back
Top Bottom