MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure northcutt only knows 6 words, and 5 of them are "awesome." (the 6th is "amazing".)

Last edited:
I loved him calling Dana and Lorenzo "Mr. White and Mr. Fertita" in his post fight interview. Nothing confirms how young you are than treating your bosses like they're school teachers.

I loved him calling Dana and Lorenzo "Mr. White and Mr. Fertita" in his post fight interview. Nothing confirms how young you are than treating your bosses like they're school teachers.

haha, right? seriously, i could not stop laughing every time they let that kid talk.

Conor looked like he MIGHT have been hanging out with these guys, though...

latest

I didn't even freaking realize Lauzon v. Dunham is tonight. Had no clue that Gonzaga was fighting either. Ferguson v. Barbosa too. Lotta good fights tonight, sheesh.

honestly the only reason i knew gonzaga was on the undercard is cos i listened to rogan and schaub do a podcast yesterday. i'm not going to pretend i could remember at any given moment every single fight happening this weekend. i really need to sort out what i'm going to do as far as trying to watch tonight's fights. i really don't want to go out, but i really don't want to have to wait til next month when the card is on fight pass.

Barboza :love:.

Plus, I expect good to great things from the two TUF fights on the main card.

I'm going to be DVR'ing, however, so I'll have to catch up with you all post-fight.

I don't really have a pick one way or the other with tomorrow's middleweight title fight. I like both guys, just excited to see the fight.

So last night and tonight these fights are in 25 feet octagons
Vs the regular 35 feet, that are 40% more area
More finishes in smaller space.

My brain tells me Aldo should have his hand raised tomorrow night

odds, emotions, hype, zeitgeist, etc are saying Conor
the last thing I want to see is Aldo owning and exposing Conor like what happened to Rousey and VanZant
Conor is pound for pound, skill set, light years ahead of those two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom