MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even an interesting fight
It's a side show, a win for Connor means nothing, a loss means he chose a stupid fight twice and Dana White is such a dickless wonder he could not stop him

BREAKING: When Holm entered the UFC her paperwork had wrong birth date. UFC 193 is now a 'no contest' Dana gives belt back to Ronda. Tate vs Holm for an interim belt at UFC 200.

Last edited:
Following fighting sports might not be for you if you don't understand why the biggest promotion in MMA booked a rematch to their biggest fight of all time to headline what they want to be their biggest event of all time.

I understand preferring to have seen something else, but you really don't have much of a future in being a fan of fighting sports if it doesn't make complete sense to you.

Last edited:
And I will continue to argue that if you want to masquerade as trying to be a legitimate sport league, you schedule the legitimate fights.

The big 4 don't just schedule their entire season around which exhibition matches would be most interesting.

What an enormous waste of time and spotlight. And it's at 170, no less. I hope Conor gets knocked out this time so McGregor/Diaz III can wait at least 6 months.

Rest of the card looks solid.

Last edited:
And I will continue to argue that if you want to masquerade as trying to be a legitimate sport league, you schedule the legitimate fights.

The big 4 don't just schedule their entire season around which exhibition matches would be most interesting.

What an enormous waste of time and spotlight. And it's at 170, no less. I hope Conor gets knocked out this time so McGregor/Diaz III can wait at least 6 months.

Rest of the card looks solid.

you guys are in the Los Angeles area. Right?

You really should attend this event .

Tonya Evinger vs. Colleen Schneider Headlines Invicta FC 17 on May 7 | Invicta Fighting Championships

It will be the best MMA experience you will ever have for the money .

And I'll buy you some beer.

tickets go on sale today

front row is $100 and second row is $75, you will not get a better value for MMA fight anywhere

seating chart here https://www.cagetix.com/uploads/seating_chart/1464-seating-chart.pdf

the $35, GA are standing room, small venue, great sight lines and the projector screen is like the size and quality found in movie theaters

This marks the second Invicta event of the year in Orange County; Cyborg Justino defeated Daria Ibragimova in the main event of Invicta 15 in the same venue in January.

"When we brought Invicta to The Hangar in January, the house was packed and every single athlete on the card delivered, six out of the seven fights were finished," said Invicta FC President Shannon Knapp. "Now we're coming back in May and you can bet that we're stacking the card again for the fans in Orange County who showed us so much love last time."

Last edited:
ok, I'm in with a front row seat

Your purchase at Cagetix.com has been finalized. Your tickets will be available at the event Will Call pickup 5:00 PM at the day of the fight. Please present your photo ID to ensure admission to the event.

Here are the details of your order:

PURCHASED BY:
George Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EVENT NAME:
Invicta 17 – Costa Mesa, CA – 05/07

VENUE:
The Hangar At The OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Dr. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
2016-05-07 6:00 PM DOORS@5:00 PM

TICKETS:
Quantity: 1 x (Cageside)
Price Per Ticket: $100
Service Charge Per Ticket: $10
Tax Per Ticket: $0
Total: $110

Last edited:
I'll look into it at least. Want to go to 199, though.

What an odd 24 hours. Jbj suddenly fighting for an interim title. Lol

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app

I've been to the Forum a few hundred times, too big for my money, I'd rather watch that one at home. And I bet the Tix price for UFC brand name will be huge. So glad I saw Cyborg for $85 at Invicta.

I'll look into it at least. Want to go to 199, though.

What an odd 24 hours. Jbj suddenly fighting for an interim title. Lol

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app
I think they like to have Jones and DC fight for the belt at 200. Current head liner is less than a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom