MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana? Hold a grudge? Naaaaaahhhhh :lol:

I haven't seen this face off picture, but Pfister was sitting there in the embedded video eating a sad bowl of oatmeal in a barely furnished house looking like some random dude they found at the local high school to fight an action figure.

Dana? Hold a grudge? Naaaaaahhhhh [emoji38]

I haven't seen this face off picture, but Pfister was sitting there in the embedded video eating a sad bowl of oatmeal in a barely furnished house looking like some random dude they found at the local high school to fight an action figure.
Namajuanus looked pretty sad shooting hoops in an empty CO strip mall gym vs PVZ in CA grappling with some of the best dudes in MMA at AM

Last edited:
is the dude with the super fucked up nose walking out to fugazi's waiting room??

I saw Roberts and an English flag and for a second I thought someone Saul was fighting after all :lol:. Then I remembered quite a few things, such as Saul's last name being Rogers.

the most recent tuf i watched was the brazillian one wanderlei and chael coached. which makes it the only tuf i watched when it was current, and not old ones i just randomly watched when fight pass came out.

I only watched it because of Faber and McGregor and I'm basically over it. I don't see the point in a lot of it. Maybe this season was just a lot of bad luck, but it seems like winning is nearly meaningless. A bunch of people who lost their fights are still going to be on the TUF Finale.

I only watched it because of Faber and McGregor and I'm basically over it. I don't see the point in a lot of it. Maybe this season was just a lot of bad luck, but it seems like winning is nearly meaningless. A bunch of people who lost their fights are still going to be on the TUF Finale.

yeah i don't have the patience for the reality tv part, and the fights are generally (like mofo said a while back) not that great. i liked the no commentators novelty value at first. :shrug: it really does seem like a very tired format at this point.

santiago ponzinnibio. i was joking when the reebok deal went into effect that i was going to buy his jersey because it was the most random fighter i could think of.

nice finish.

PVZ promos just make me care less and less for her success

"I'm a professional dancer, model and actress and my family backs me up"
Can you believe how HOT I am AND I fight, too"

I missed one episode, the one Ryan lost in, so I don't know what happened??

But if he beats McGreggor's killer Russian pitbull, his stock will go way up.

Ryan lost a majority decision to Saul, so I have no problem with him fighting. But some of these guys, especially this Chris guy, I can't figure out why he's getting to fight when there were other people way more entertaining. They made a huge fuss about how boring Chris was.

I'm just grumpy because the Swedish guy never go to fight. Don't mind me.

I'M BLONDE AND I'M SO HAPPY AND OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE l'M SO AWESOME AND HAVING SO MUCH FUN BEING SO AWESOME MY HAIR IS BLONDE ISN'T THIS AWESOME?

-paige van zandt (also sage northcutt)

The Chris thing is kind of funny
he won his fight but got cut for being boring??

so I kind of see why he gets one last chance, on the online prelims, he did not lose out, so win and show us something

The Chris thing is kind of funny
he won his fight but got cut for being boring??

so I kind of see why he gets one last chance, on the online prelims, he did not lose out, so win and show us something

But he already lost his "one last chance" by being brought back when Swed Swedish broke his elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom