MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? To be honest I'm waiting for an article to pop up about Disney suing someone over the Darth Bader nickname. Didn't Lucas copyright the word droid or something? There's probably some crazy loophole they'd expect royalties for.

Didn't Kingsbury jizz on his sushi during TUF cos Bader pissed in his fruit bowl or something?

Lulz. Bellator has the hottest fight of 1993.

Just a few more days...

Oh, I mean...I know what it is.

I just don't know why something like that is allowed to exist in a sane universe.

I've been on vacation for the last week, and I came in to work today to find this picture of Arlovski tiled on one of my monitors:

photo.jpg

And this picture of Sage Northcutt blown up on the other, but I can't find it online right now.

It's fun to know you've been missed :lol:.

That Arlovski picture is terrible.

Last episode of TUF this season tomorrow, then the craziness begins.

PFISTER

It's one of the worst pictures of him I've ever seen, and it's basically his profile picture.

I paced myself. Last week's episode of TUF tonight. Finale tomorrow. THEN FIGHTS....

oh...right....

I HAVE TO WORK NIGHTS ALL WEEK :sad:. Then I gotta work all afternoon Saturday. But they're letting me leave before the main card starts, at least.

Looks like I was two episodes behind on Tuf. Watched one last night.

Hopefully I can watch both tonight without spoilers.

I just bought a second row ticket for Invicta 15, January 16, 2016

Cyborg main card and a couple of undefeated co-main, the Invicta fighters are always all in, good fights :up:

Invicta Fighting Championships on Saturday 1/16/2016 at 6:00 PM
OC Fair and Events Center - The Hangar Building
To view the seating chart click here.
Delivery Method: First Class Mail
Section Row Seat Ticket Type Price Service Fee Subtotal
D 2 13 Individual $75.00 $0.00 $75.00

Terms/Order Totals
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY: There are no refunds or exchanges.

Processing Fees: $4.50
Total: $79.50
American Express: ***1007 (12/09/2015) $79.50
Total Paid: $79.50

edit to add

and I got a personal thank you from the promoter,
I have known him and his wife for many years

boxing77@XXXXXl.com
7:17 AM (2 hours ago)

to me

Thanks George and nice to see you last Saturday.

Roy Englebrecht, CEO
Roy Englebrecht Promotions
www.fightcluboc.com
www.fightpromoteruniversity.com
949-760-XXXX - O
949-235-XXXX - C
714-429-XXXX- F

Last edited:
Just glancing through the UFC 187 weighins and it finally clicked to me:

That card was absurd. Was it expected to be super good, or did it just happen to be really good?

The fights will come out tomorrow
Bet you're bottom dollar that tomorrow,
There'll be fights

Just glancing through the UFC 187 weighins and it finally clicked to me:

That card was absurd. Was it expected to be super good, or did it just happen to be really good?

It was expected to be crazy good even after Jones came off it it was still a solid card. I took three ppv card nights of from work this year: 187, 189, and this Saturday's.

I just bought a second row ticket for Invicta 15, January 16, 2016

Cyborg main card and a couple of undefeated co-main, the Invicta fighters are always all in, good fights :up:

edit to add

and I got a personal thank you from the promoter,
I have known him and his wife for many years

:up:

CODY PFlSTER

i watched a couple of the embedded videos, if he loses he has as a monotone, vaguely texan serial killer.

Last edited:
Did you guys see the face off picture? Sage looks like he's two weight classes larger. I think he'll be doing the pfisting.

It was expected to be crazy good even after Jones came off it it was still a solid card. I took three ppv card nights of from work this year: 187, 189, and this Saturday's.

Awesome. I've had to watch every fight from it so many times for different things at work, but I Think I'd like to actually sit down and watch that main card in one go at some point.

Did you guys see the face off picture? Sage looks like he's two weight classes larger. I think he'll be doing the pfisting.

I watched it yesterday. He's ridiculous.

What time to do the fites start? I don't want to tie up bandwidth at work, but maybe I can get it running fairly well on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom