MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been paying attention to the last two fights at all, both were finishes. I'm sure the rest of the night will be decisions now that I'm paying attention.

I was wondering why I thought he looked familiar, dude from Chael's season of TUF Brazil.

yeah. so was the guy mcgee beat. and so was the guy who poked casey in the eye the other night, actually....wasn't casey on the jon jones/sonnen season of regular tuf?

don't mind me, just playing 6 degrees of chael sonnen. ok, i'm gonna go run and get beer.

30 foot cage is giving Tecia plenty of room to run from this much taller fighter, a 25 foot cage may have worked against her

good thing the gas station up the street sells beer, the liquor store in town closed at 8. on a saturday. WTF?

it's just hard to imagine faber losing to most people anyone. his loss to frankie earlier in the year was his only non-title fight loss, wasn't it? so hard to imagine him losing to anyone whose name i've never even heard pronounced the same way twice.

Bring the pain, bring the pain, ripping me into pieces.

I can't believe they're still playing this.

I would have taken another round of that, it was just getting going.

Omg that 1stround was everything I was hoping this fight would be.

I much as I like my MMA
I feel like this Aldo-McGreggor is a little diluted for me being drained by two other full days of fights, I watch all the damn fights. I am still processing Rose Namajuanus great fight, Edgar - Mendes and all those card fights. I feel bit fatigued for Conor- Aldo

If Souza and Aldo wins,

I hope to god the first thing Aldo says is:

"We didn't come to take part - we came to take over."

I also love that he just called out the rankings for not making sense.

I really don't care about counting Brazillians vs everyone else. We got the Maia Nelson fight that I wanted so very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom