MLB Thread 2015- Part 2 (World Series or bust)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude, you just referred to baseball umpires as refs.

You can never talk about how uninformed other fans are. Ever again. You're done.

Ah. Got me. I've tried distancing myself from baseball lately because I've had trouble coping with the Tigers sucking so badly. I've been talking football 24/7 lately and misspoke. I'll excuse myself now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Heck yes! Love watching the Rangers lose. Horrible fans. Horrible organization. Most uninformed baseball fans I've ever come in contact with.

Not knowing anything about baseball whatsoever. They don't know the rules or how the game works. I've seen games at their ballpark and their fans are just absurd. They boo every call and are always convinced they're getting robbed by the refs. Also, whenever they win or lose, they can't handle it at all.
Have to remember, these same people are also cowboys fans.

Okey doke.

I like all four teams left, so I'm cool with whatever happens from here on out. Glad to see both teams from she shitbag state of Texas get eliminated.

I remember cheering on the Royals to beat the Cardinals in 1985 ("Royals in 7!!"), and it's nice to see a smaller market team contend with the big cities. I've been a Blue Jays fan since I visited Toronto as a kid in 1987, so despite being a Cubs fan I was able to celebrate two World Series wins.

Dodgers are a team I never had a problem with and I admire a good number of Hall of Fame players on older rosters. And since I've been in Los Angeles I've become more of a fan.

So obviously I'm pulling for the Cubs the most, but honestly it's all gravy after what just happened yesterday. And the team has a promising future either way.

I like all four teams left, so I'lm honestly cool with whatever happens from here on out.

Dodgers are a team I never had a problem with and I admire a good number of Hall of Fame players on older rosters. And since I've been in Los Angeles I've become more of a fan.

Dodgers aren't through to NLCS yet...have game 5 against Mets tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey man. Cut me some slack, it's football season. :lol:
I'll admit, it was pretty ironic. I look like a total moron.

You're actually the second person to make that mistake within the week, but the other guy's excuse is that he's from Australia. You're just drunk on your man love for Harbaugh. Which, of course, is inexcusable. :wink:

Yeah, that was a wild one for sure. Couple of items of note:

1- The Rangers are idiots. Really? Starting a fight with the dude who's trying to get fans to stop throwing garbage on the field.

2-The Blue Jay fans are idiots for throwing garbage on the field.

Plus, more bat flip fun from Joey Bats. He should have just taken out his dick and jizzed on the Rangers instead. But, it's not like they didn't deserve it.

Yesterday was a good example of why many venues won't sell you beer in a can or bottle, or even water in a bottle, they pour it into a paper cup so the Canuckleheads can't pelt the field with bottles and cans (just clap your hands).

This is horrible.

Game was over when they let Murphy steal third and were too stupid to let a ball drop in foul territory. In pitching duels like this, you can't afford to hand out runs.

Last edited:
Cubs, Mets, Blue Jays, and Royals.

If you had suggested two years ago that these would be the last four teams in 2015, you would have been laughed out of the room.

Mets will win the NLCS. I don't think they beat the Jays or Royals, but that Cubs rotation is nowhere near good as the Mets' and they lack playoff experience.

Back
Top Bottom