MLB Thread 2015- Part 2 (World Series or bust)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not nearly as bad you're making it out to be headache and was made worse by the refs fucking up the call

Refs, huh? Wrong sport, mate. :wink:

Well, Utley slid wide of 2nd base in an effort to break up the DP. I'm sure he didn't mean to injure Tejada, but he should have been called out for interference.

The bullpen falling apart didn't help.

Chase Utley is the piece of shit he's always been. Fuck that guy

Sent from my SM-N920T using U2 Interference mobile app

The next pitch to that cock bag should hit him in the neck

Fuck him. Classless piece of shit

What a fucking joke

Fractured right fibua. Stay classy, Utley.

:giggle:

Refs, huh? Wrong sport, mate. :wink:

Well, Utley slid wide of 2nd base in an effort to break up the DP. I'm sure he didn't mean to injure Tejada, but he should have been called out for interference.

The bullpen falling apart didn't help.

Well
Now he is out for 2 games

Really hoping Arietta doesn't pull a Clayton Kershaw and choke on a dick before this game is over, though I guess a true Kershaw move would happen against the Cardinals in the NLCS...

I'm not happy about this prophecy. But I'm amazed that the Cubs managed to win anyway despite the choke. It shows a lot of resilience for a young team that could easily have become demoralized. And consider that the Dodgers couldn't put up the runs to beat the Cards the last two years when their pitchers didn't get it done.

Whatever happens for the rest of this series, Arietta isn't getting an opportunity to redeem himself against the Cardinals in another game. He'll hopefully get a chance to do it against the Dodgers instead.

Andrew Friedman's shtick was cuter when he was the Rays GM.

Last edited:
The only way the Cubs can defeat John Lackey today is if they have somehow acquired Brandon Wood within the last 24 hours.

Schwarber's rocket was some great insurance, but it hasn't alleviated the churning going on in my stomach right now. I'm not sure any lead less than 5 runs would do that.

The big play of the game so far, for me, is Soler's throw to clip the runner at home. Massive play.

The Rizzo and Schwarber homers big as well but, man, that Soler throw. Clutch.

Heck yes! Love watching the Rangers lose. Horrible fans. Horrible organization. Most uninformed baseball fans I've ever come in contact with.
I hate the Whitesox more than any other organization, but the Rangers are a close 2nd. However, at least most white sox fans I've met are educated on the sport.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

After the game, MLB will inform Gibbons his protest of the game is upheld, game will resume tomorrow at the point where he protested, tied 2-2 top of 7, 2 out runner on 3rd.

:wink:

How do you measure "uninformed" baseball fans?

Not knowing anything about baseball whatsoever. They don't know the rules or how the game works. I've seen games at their ballpark and their fans are just absurd. They boo every call and are always convinced they're getting robbed by the refs. Also, whenever they win or lose, they can't handle it at all.
Have to remember, these same people are also cowboys fans.
On the flip side, Astros fans are much more tolerable.
Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Dude, you just referred to baseball umpires as refs.

You can never talk about how uninformed other fans are. Ever again. You're done.

Back
Top Bottom