MLB Thread 2015- Part 2 (World Series or bust) - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Put 'Em Under Pressure
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2015, 11:32 PM   #271
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:43 AM
For headache, for Jerry Seinfeld, for Don Draper, for Lane Pryce, for all the Met fans.

(I can't name any others)

Old 10-15-2015, 11:35 PM   #272
The Male

Local Time: 02:43 AM
Fuck Headache. He's been an asshole in this thread all season long.

If the Mets win one, I hope it's for the Seinfeld crew. Take something out of the Yankees trophy case and drag it around in the parking lot.

Now.
LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:35 PM   #273
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
For headache, for Jerry Seinfeld, for Don Draper, for Lane Pryce, for all the Met fans.

(I can't name any others)
Ew. Gross.

Old 10-15-2015, 11:36 PM   #274
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Mets will win the NLCS. I don't think they beat the Jays or Royals, but that Cubs rotation is nowhere near good as the Mets' and they lack playoff experience.
As much as I want the Mets to win the NLCS, I won't make any predictions. In the postseason, anything can happen. The Cards had 100 wins and were eliminated in the first round.

Plus, something tells me Donnie Baseball is out in LA. If that happens, the Nats should hire him.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:37 PM   #275
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Thumbs Down

Quote:
Fuck Headache. He's been an asshole in this thread all season long. I hope the Jays sweep the Mets.
That ain't cool, man. Don't be a sore loser!
Old 10-15-2015, 11:40 PM   #276
The Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
That ain't cool, man. Don't be a sore loser!
It's true though. He's specifically been an asshole about the Nats, knowing I read this thread, since spring training. I'm not as harsh on NFC East teams as he's been on the Nats and that's saying a lot. He's been one small step above GAF saying he would be cool with Packers players dying.

I'll laugh when their entire team is turned upside down in the offseason, but I won't come in here to gloat about it.

Now.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:44 PM   #277
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
It's true though. He's specifically been an asshole about the Nats, knowing I read this thread, since spring training. I'm not as harsh on NFC East teams as he's been on the Nats and that's saying a lot.

I'll laugh when their entire team is turned upside down in the off-season, but I won't come in here to gloat about it.
I don't care what he said, but one thing he never said was "Fuck LemonMelon. He's an asshole."

The Nats were predicted to win the World Series and acted like it. Too bad they didn't play like it. Naturally, any fan of their rivals won't take kindly to that.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:47 PM   #278
The Male

Quote:
I don't care what he said, but one thing he never said was "Fuck LemonMelon. He's an asshole."

The Nats were predicted to win the World Series and acted like it. Too bad they didn't play like it. Naturally, any fan of their rivals won't take kindly to that.
I never said Headache was an asshole. I said he's been an asshole with regards to this specific thread and I don't appreciate it. Normally we get along just fine and I think he's hilarious. If I ever met the guy, I'd take him to see a U2 tribute band and buy him a beer.

What did the Nats do, seriously? Bryce Harper is a prick, but other than that, I saw no gloating or even swagger on our part. We were fresh off an embarrassing playoff performance, one of many.

Now.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:52 PM   #279
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
If I ever met the guy, I'd take him to see a U2 tribute band and buy him a beer.
Can confirm, this is a good way to meet Headache.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:55 PM   #280
The Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
Can confirm, this is a good way to meet Headache.
I can honestly say I've never seen a U2 tribute band. Trying to hold out for either Headache or Gabe's band, though I don't think Gabe is still in that band.

Now.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:57 PM   #281
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
I never said Headache was an asshole. I said he's been an asshole with regards to this specific thread and I don't appreciate it. Normally we get along just fine and I think he's hilarious. If I ever met the guy, I'd take him to see a terrible U2 tribute band and buy him a beer.

What did the Nats do, seriously? Bryce Harper is a prick, but other than that, I saw no gloating or even swagger on our part. We were fresh off an embarrassing playoff performance, one of many.
You obviously watched more Nats games than me, so maybe they didn't gloat or have swagger. I just got a vibe about them.

If you want to get into semantics about whether he has been asshole or was an asshole in the thread, so be it. You still said "fuck headache". Which ain't cool. There's been plenty of people here that I didn't agree with or get along with at times, but I've never said "Fuck (insert name) or that they were an asshole or have been an asshole in (insert thread). Obviously, Headache doesn't need me to "defend" him, but that's just bad form.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:58 PM   #282
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
It's true though. He's specifically been an asshole about the Nats, knowing I read this thread, since spring training. I'm not as harsh on NFC East teams as he's been on the Nats and that's saying a lot. He's been one small step above GAF saying he would be cool with Packers players dying.

I'll laugh when their entire team is turned upside down in the offseason, but I won't come in here to gloat about it.
I don't actually want Packers players to die.

Or do I?
Old 10-15-2015, 11:59 PM   #283
Blue Crack Addict

I don't.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:02 AM   #284
The Male

Quote:
You obviously watched more Nats games than me, so maybe they didn't gloat or have swagger. I just got a vibe about them.

If you want to get into semantics about whether he has been asshole or was an asshole in the thread, so be it. You still said "fuck headache". Which ain't cool. There's been plenty of people here that I didn't agree with or get along with at times, but I've never said "Fuck (insert name) or that they were an asshole or have been an asshole in (insert thread). Obviously, Headache doesn't need me to "defend" him, but that's just bad form.
I like Headache. That was probably harsh. I've just felt targeted in this thread since the season started and have dreaded coming in here whenever we do something stupid (which is often).

DC sports are fucking cursed. There's a reason I only follow two of those teams.

Quote:
I don't actually want Packers players to die.

Or do I?
keep it ambiguous.

Quote:
I don't.
Oh.

Now.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:03 AM   #285
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I can honestly say I've never seen a U2 tribute band. Trying to hold out for either Headache or Gabe's band, though I don't think Gabe is still in that band.
Gabe is definitely still in that band: