MLB Thread 2012 - The Postseason

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean, what do you do now if you're a Miami taxpayer? You already paid for this shithead and his clusterfuck organization's ridiculous stadium.

What do you do if you're a Miami fan?

Holy hell.

At first glance, just a tremendous move for Toronto. Especially their 2013 roster.

Someone please tell me that the deal involves at least a couple of Toronto's top 5 or 10 minor league prospects. Right? I mean that's gotta be it, right?

I take back my comments from last season. What a disaster of an organization.

From what I'm seeing so far, that is a very underwhelming list of guys going from Toronto to Miami. Unless d'Arnaud, Gose, and Syndergaard are in there with no media coverage, Miami kinda got screwed.

BoMac said:
So who won the pool? I think Shannon predicted less than a year.

:hi5:

Now would be a great time to reintroduce the idea of contraction.

I hope the city of Miami and the State of Florida have the good sense to sue Jeffrey Loria for all he's got.

The Marlins are a disgrace.

But frankly, I couldn't be happier for José Reyes. He got exactly what he deserved. Have fun with the higher taxes and cold air, bitch.

Contraction would also make the leagues even so interleague can go away. Just dump Florida, change it back to East and West, and do the playoffs the same as 2012, only make it a 3 game deal for the wildcard.

Good to see that all the revenue sharing money is being put to good use.

Chizip said:
The fact that the Marlins refuse to give the NTC is something that will push Pujols to the Cards. It's like the Marlins already know that at some point they will have to trade off their big contracts, again. Why would Pujols want to be a part of that?

ha unfortunately i was half right. i was so hoping pujols would sign with florida because of this. i didnt think it would have happened this fast though.

60754_4960512534451_1114731461_n.jpg

They couldn't even fucking get rid of Ricky Nolasco while they were at it? Fucking hell.

Goodbye Giancarlo Stanton. Goodbye Marlins.

Fuck you Jeffrey Loria. If you're gonna fire sale it, at least fire sale it right asshole.

Now what have we got? A homophobic SS in Yunel Escobar and a fucking fat lazy piece of shit in Ricky Nolasco? Splendid. Those make a great 1-2 punch. In my balls.

While the Marlins are at it, why don't they trade the 2012 uniforms too? They sucked.

Nobody would offer them anything for them.
They tried to force the Blow Jays to take the fish pinball machine(even offered to retrofit it replacing the fish with birds) as well, but when the Jays balked, they threw Beuhrle in as an apology for asking.

Giancarlo Stanton won't get traded. At least not while he's making less than a million per WAR.

Man, the more I look at this deal the more I realize the Marlins were just had. They couldn't even get Arrencibia if no d'Arnaud? They couldn't get the best pitching prospect in the Blue Jays system?

Back
Top Bottom