MLB 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not supposed to panic yet, right? Being a favorite is something I haven't had to worry about in about a decade.

It's a legitimate problem that an explosive but inconsistent offense allowed their most consistent offensive contributor to go to a division rival. They're going to need to win a lot of games 2-1 like they did today.

Matt Harvey's early struggles are disconcerting as well, but I think he'll be OK.

It's a legitimate problem that an explosive but inconsistent offense allowed their most consistent offensive contributor to go to a division rival. They're going to need to win a lot of games 2-1 like they did today.

Matt Harvey's early struggles are disconcerting as well, but I think he'll be OK.

Murph giveth, Murph taketh away.

He had an amazing fall. He was not worth that money.

Harvey is a real concern. Warthen thinks he found something in his delivery from the stretch that was off, so hopefully that's the issue.

Syndergaard tho

Last edited:
Wrong Prince.

tumblr_inline_noifcw6jWV1rf5b85_500.gif

We got a AA prospect with a back-of-the-rotation ceiling for Papelbon and it was still the greatest trade in Philly sports history.

I just watched HBO Real Sports. They had a segment about fans getting hit with foul balls. Maybe MLB should finally bite the bullet and extend the netting down the foul lines. If you have HBO, I'd suggest checking out the segment. Scary stuff.

I just watched HBO Real Sports. They had a segment about fans getting hit with foul balls. Maybe MLB should finally bite the bullet and extend the netting down the foul lines. If you have HBO, I'd suggest checking out the segment. Scary stuff.

Yea I mean I've sat directly behind home plate at CitiField a few times and the betting is so thin you barwly notice it's there. They could at least so it up towards first and third... I don't know about the entire foul territory though.

Bonds hadn't reached the unit of his coaching curriculum that keeps a guy from getting caught until irrelevancy sets in.

Yea I mean I've sat directly behind home plate at CitiField a few times and the betting is so thin you barwly notice it's there. They could at least so it up towards first and third... I don't know about the entire foul territory though.

Yeah, they could at least try to experiment with an extension towards or past the dugouts. Some of the worst carnage was up the baselines, though.

Looks like there's still some fire in the BoSox/Yankees rivalry. Probably the biggest win for the Yankees this season. Plus, Farrell and Papi get ejected for arguing some questionable strikes at the end. Good times. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom