MLB 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Appears that those looking to skip the lines in Wrigleyville got an early start today...

Cv2xddEXYAAmvC1.jpg

7:45am

That's what I was just asking a coworker, like, seriously, It's cool to be in the bar and all, but at what cost?

that bar is "murphy's bleachers". i have no idea how it works, but would they be there that early to be in line for a seat on the rooftop? i think that gives it some justification if that's a part of it.

Ugh. Well at least I know now what to expect this weekend. Either a decent time or crushing defeat.

it really sucks that every game of the world series is on at 8 pm. kids can't stay up that late to watch. i don't get why they don't at least play the weekend games in the afternoon.

Welp... It's still cool to be here. No regrats.

Also I'm in a bar and few blocks away. No cover.

Will be interesting to see how Kluber fares in game 7. He was very good tonight, but a 2nd straight start on 3 days rest is another matter.

Indians had to have this game, cause the next 2 pitching matchups heavily favor the Cubs.

Wednesday night is gonna be something to see.

Kluber is series MVP at this point, it's going to take some serious Cubs heroics and/or a horrendous game 7 to change that.

Will be interesting to see how Kluber fares in game 7. He was very good tonight, but a 2nd straight start on 3 days rest is another matter.

Indians had to have this game, cause the next 2 pitching matchups heavily favor the Cubs.

Wednesday night is gonna be something to see.
Game 7? What makes you think we'll even see a game 6?

I agree. I expect them to win big if they win.

Though if they do win big , I'll feel a little more optimistic heading back to Cleveland.

Anyways, I'm anxious to get to it today.

Based on who got to the playoffs, this is close to the exact matchup I was pulling for. The only team that made it that I'd have rather seen was Baltimore. I'm pulling for the Cubs to come back. I've been following them ever since they traded for one of my then-favorite prospects (Rizzo).

I'm amazed at Cleveland. And I think they will get better next year so long as Brantley, Carrasco, and Salazar get healthy.

If this is the last game of the season, at least the defense is putting on a really fun show.

Bauer is average at best and Lester is Cy Young level, shouldn't be at all surprising that the Cubs got that one with their backs to the wall.

Can they get two great starts in a row out of Arrieta?

Back
Top Bottom