MLB 2010-2011 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean since I'm in Rays territory I wont be able to get Marlins games here in Orlando?

All of Florida is Marlins territory or split from what I hear, except for the obvious Tampa/St. Pete area and, unfortunately, Orlando :(

Either way, 20 bucks for the month. I'll be home when the semester wraps up. Not a bad deal.

Does that mean since I'm in Rays territory I wont be able to get Marlins games here in Orlando?

All of Florida is Marlins territory or split from what I hear, except for the obvious Tampa/St. Pete area and, unfortunately, Orlando :(

Either way, 20 bucks for the month. I'll be home when the semester wraps up. Not a bad deal.

No, what I mean is that if FOX is showing Yankees-Red Sox and Giants-Dodgers regionally on Saturday and you're in California (so that the Giants-Dodgers game is the one on your television), you won't be able to see Yankees-Red Sox on MLB.tv. You will be able to see all the other Yankees and Red Sox games though.

In your case, you'll be able to see all the regular Marlins games; the only time you won't see them in Orlando is if somehow the Marlins and the Rays are both showing on FOX on Saturday.

Having to worship Gardie is my only complaint at the start of this season. But he did get this 25 man roster together, so I'll shut about him (until the playoffs).

:rockon:

Happy Opening Day everyone

The Pirates and Royals have officially been eliminated from playoff contention.

Progressive Field, where we are playing game one of the fucking regular season tomorrow, is completely fucking covered in snow.

Fuck you, Cleveland. What a worthless city.

Kinda strange to have the season start on Thursday instead of Monday (w/the reds) or Sunday night on ESPN.

I think I'm going to spend the $15 on the MLB app so I can hear all the games.

DRay9911 said:
I think I'm going to spend the $15 on the MLB app so I can hear all the games.

I need to do the same thing. It worked out well for the playoffs and all, but I have a hard time justifying dropping that much on a god damn iPhone application.

That being said, I do need some way to keep track of the first few innings of the AL champs' opener tomorrow since I'll be balls deep at the office.

Hardly. The geriatric Xerox rep is coming in. She's not exactly "hole punch" material, if you get my meaning.

The Gaf Man has the right idea. Might as well get this headshots thing going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom