MLB 2010-2011 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buying an Atlanta Braves flat peak cap. Cos I want to look cool like my mates but not have the omniscient Yankees cap. And cos I love the Dungeon Family.

I should probably read up on the Braves too.

I'm buying an Atlanta Braves flat peak cap. Cos I want to look cool like my mates but not have the omniscient Yankees cap. And cos I love the Dungeon Family.

I should probably read up on the Braves too.
No. They're a franchise with an extraordinarily weak following (half full stadiums during a playoff run) and the owner's a dick. And the Tomahawk Chop shit needs to die in a fire.

I'm not even gonna show obvious bias and point you to the Phillies. Just don't go for the Braves.

But, you should go with the Marlins!

Lol jk, but you should consider perhaps a Dodgers cap (because it's the secondary cliche next to a Yankees cap).

The Braves are like the second most popular in merch, aren't they?

Oh, and Cubs of course, Cobbler.

The Braves are like the second most popular in merch, aren't they?

Oh, and Cubs of course, Cobbler.

If that's the case it's probably specifically because of the fitted Braves hat. Don't need to be a Braves fan to have one. You'll see that with Yankees and Dodgers hats as well.

detroit-tigers-navy-franchise-hat-3137923.jpg

I cannot wait to sit outside at TF with a beer and a Cuban sandwich.

(More realistically, I'll be working around the house with the Twins on the radio.)

What did Adam Wainwright's elbow say when Pujols gave the middle finger to Cardinals' management?

Oh snap!

I don't understand this chatter about the Twins wanting to trade Liliano (and the Yankees as an obvious interested team). Why would the Twins trade him?

If I'm the Yankees, I wouldn't give up the farm for him, given the injury history and my assumption that the Twins must know something about it to want to trade him with two years left in his contract. No Montero, no Sanchez, no pitching prospect whose name starts with a B, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom