Mayweather VS Pacquiao, who's your favourite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very glad I didn't pay to watch that, that was super dull. Did those two even break a sweat?

They are both laughing all the way to the bank

The announcers repeating over and over how much money everybody is making off this is irritating as fuck

Edit not saying that about yor post, the announcers are basically gloating which is pissing me off

The announcers are acting like this was an interesting fight
These interviews are making my dog leave the room

a3CvROI.png

Last edited:
lmao these highlights of Mayweather throwing punches

That whole package must have been 10 seconds long

well, my buddy made 3 grand tonight so at least someone really enjoyed it

Which is still less money than either of those guys have in loose change under their couch cushions.

well, my buddy made 3 grand tonight so at least someone really enjoyed it

how??

I watched the fight, felt compelled to given how big it was, and it was incredibly underwhelming. The sport is dead, let's be honest. Mayweather was the better boxer, I suppose, played it smart, dodged and weaved and landed hits when he needed to, was very defensive, which made it fucking boring to watch. I'd have given it to Floyd on points as well but it was closer than the judges made out. Manny's not perfect (he has some religious-fed views that are quite bad) but it just sucked watching someone who has beaten the shit out of several women, whose own son considers him a coward, walk out with $200 million.

Overall, a firm :down:

This article is perfect:

Mayweather vs Pacquiao fails to live up to hype - Boxing - SI.com

Mayweather will be remembered for winning this fight, even though this fight will not be remembered. There will be no Mayweather-Pacquiao II, no further collaboration between HBO and Showtime, two competing networks that make the interactions between the Montagues and the Capulets look civil by comparison. Mayweather and Pacquiao will go their separate ways, and they should: As much as everyone wanted to see it happen, no one wants to see that again.

I was at that Hagler - Hearns fight in 85. Great time. Just go,
I don't understand all the Mayweather hate.
The guy is going to end at 49-0. He is justifyably be one of the all time greats. He will retire after that fight and free up his 5? belts so the younger fighters can have a chance at some titles.

Folks got better value ...

it's like all sporting events, no ones knows if it will be a close contest, if a last minute win will be eaked out. or a huge underdog gets an upset.

those are exciting, but not predictable.

no one got robbed last night, not like the second Clay - Liston fight where it looks like he takes an early dive. Until it ended all of Manny's fans were right to believe he could get in one lucky punch and get the upset.

best bet for guaranteed excitement will be the UFC 189: Aldo vs. McGregor

that should be like a Hearns- Hagler or Ray Leonard - Duran contest.

Back
Top Bottom