Mayweather VS Pacquiao, who's your favourite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was at that Hagler - Hearns fight in 85. Great time. Just go,
I don't understand all the Mayweather hate.
The guy is going to end at 49-0. He is justifyably be one of the all time greats. He will retire after that fight and free up his 5? belts so the younger fighters can have a chance at some titles.

Oh we'll be there the weekend of the 12th regardless... it's already booked. It's opening weekend of the NFL season, which is why we were going in the first place.

I doubt I'll try to go to the fight if it does take place that weekend. I mean cheapest seat for this one was $1000 bucks. No thanks. Even if it's half that, I wouldn't spend $500 to sit in the nosebleeds.

Will have to see what the watch parties are like as well.. They charged ridiculous amounts for them this weekend as well.

As for why people don't like him? His style is incredibly boring to the casual fan.

Oh, and he's a despicable human being. That probably has something to do with it I'm guessing.

so in a more final analysis, Manny is not looking much better than Mayweather
just a guy that wanted to make a shit load of money, and is trying to get one more ride on the money-go-round.

so in a more final analysis, Manny is not looking much better than Mayweather
just a guy that wanted to make a shit load of money, and is trying to get one more ride on the money-go-round.

They don't call 'em prize fighters for nothin'. Manny's always gonna look better than Mayweather because he's not Mayweather.

Pacquiao is no saint... and I certainly disagree with his political stances on homosexuality and abortion.

That being said, there's a slight difference between being anti abortion vs actually beating the shit out of your wife in front of your son

1233331782654158993.png

Back
Top Bottom