Lance Armstrong charged... again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, I really counted on you guys knowing I was making a joke. I could care less about whether or not he was doping. I just laugh at the people who are SOOO pissed at him.

I guess my consolation prize is that I said the same thing to a co-worker and she laughed her ass off.....though she laughs at everything I say so maybe she wasn't the best tester for this joke.

I hardly think anyone believes he's worse than Bin Laden. I don't care about the PEDs, I didn't believe him anyway. What he accomplished is just not humanly possible without them. It was a fairy tale that some people wanted to believe in.

What Oprah should be asking him about is how he went after the people who were telling the truth about him. How he sued them, ruined them, threatened them, all of that. Like the team massage therapist, he sued her with all his high powered lawyers and called her a prostitute and a whore with a serious drinking problem. What he did to all of those people makes him a hypocrite, a fraud, and a pretty despicable human being. Yes they've been vindicated because he's fessing up now, but I bet he'd probably still call them liars. And they probably paid a much higher price than he ever will.

Agreed. It's not so much the doping, it's the fact that he mercilessly went after people who tried to tell the truth.

I just want confirmation about what is going to happen to his seven titles. Will they be reassigned to the rightful winners?

It is such a shame, as regardless of the drug use by Contador, Armstrong, Landis, Kohl etc, the Tour De France one intriguing and exhilarating sporting contest.

Considering how many of these guys seemed to be doping, it seems like the "rightful" winner is probably my Uncle Tom, and he only bikes at the shore because he likes the flat ground.

From what I know, Jan Ullrich wasn't doped up when he was finishing second behind Armstrong... maybe he should be retrospectively awarded the yellow jerseys.

Let's hope the doping will end now.

From what I know, Jan Ullrich wasn't doped up when he was finishing second behind Armstrong... maybe he should be retrospectively awarded the yellow jerseys.
He was, as were most people in the top 10. Those seven years will stay without a winner.

That's great.

And what's awful about this interview is that Armstrong probably still lied about/ignored several important facts.

Back
Top Bottom