It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
psu2.gif

65th runner up!

Also PSU will have the 2nd longest active winning streak of any Div 1 team starting next season.

caddy01.jpg

So we got that going for us, which is nice.

Now, we turn our collective Philly attention to Villanova. Huge game tonight. Biggest Philly college basketball game of my lifetime. Let's do this.

Watching UConn shoot free throws is like watching elephants tango.

I take that back. Watching UConn shoot from outside three feet is like watching elephants tango.

Playing a road game in the Final Four sucks. Not making a fucking free throw sucks more. That game made my eyes bleed.

But hey they made the Final Four...which is >>>>>>> losing to San Diego or George Mason. I hope UNC wins by 50...I'm such a douche.

I don't get to watch the game because my roommate and his ugly girlfriend just started 24. :up:

I will say it now...UNC is going to go undefeated.

When I made this statement, it was the morning after UNC dismantled MSU at Ford Field the first time. Obviously undefeated didn't happen, but the season came full circle and they finished in similar fashion. Clearly they were the most talented team, and when Lawson's toe got healthy, the only team that would have beaten them was themselves. 4 players returned with this goal after getting embarassed by KU last year in the semifinal, otherwise possibly all 4 would have left for the NBA last year. I hope it was worth it fot one Tyler Hansborough, cause if he enters the 2008 NBA draft, he gets selected no lower than #3, this year, he'd be lucky to be the 3rd Tar Heel selected, and may slip to the 2nd round.
Got his title, cost himself millions. Its a tough choice.

What, like door-to-door? What kind of business model is that?

The door-to-door model works pretty nicely - people love the personal touch of dropping babies off on doorsteps and running. It's a small operation right now, but we're looking to expand operations.

Just make sure the baby isn't on fire, they'll stomp on it trying to put it out.

I've lost too many good shoes.

Back
Top Bottom