It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Providence for doing what you do best.

I'd still put them in.

Amidst all the Championship Week coverage on ESPN I happened to see that George Mason got whacked in their conference tourney and thus will not be pissing on anyone's parade this March. A small part of me smiled inside. Well, actually a large part, like my entire face. Another guy might not be that petty, but I'm not that guy.

I don't have a TV in my room, I'm just following it on ESPN.com. Absolutely crazy, even still.

I want 'Cuse, simply to help 'Nova's chances if they beat Louisville.

I 100% want Syracuse to win tonight (and win the tournament...them or Nova). Nothing bur respect for those guys, rival or not.

Except Devendorf, dude's a punk.

I have no attachment to any American college team, so I have a really tough time actually following along during the regular season, since I have nowhere to focus my attention and there's so many teams.

I'd still put them in.

I don't have the same confidence that you have. Granted Providence has a few solid wins and a winning record in the toughest conference in the country, but they also have had some bad losses - the opener to Northeastern still disgusts me. Beating Depaul doesn't really help them either since their RPI is terrible - it would have been better to play Cinci.

They're just a frustrating team because on paper they don't look bad, but have the time it looks like they don't give a fuck. We shall see what happens, but I have them NIT bound at this point.

Of course it's nothing new in college hoops but, damn, there are upsets everywhere you look on the TV.

LSU lost to Mississippi St., Ohio St. looks like they're gonna beat Michigan St., and UNC is losing to some football school.

Wow, would never have thought that FSU's basketball team would make it to the ACC Championship over its football team.

Here's to hoping they beat Duke.

I'm glad Wake lost. The most irritating Wake fan goes to my high school. He guaranteed that Maryland wouldn't have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom