It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pitt-Nova is not on television, so I am listening on the radio. One point game, 10 minutes left...

Duke makes the basket, hammers two Wake guys going up for layups, gets called for a walk, comes out of a timeout and gives up a layup to Wake on an inbound on the baseline.

Arkansas/Alabama o/u 138.5

or

St Mary's/Gonzaga on the money line

I'm leaning towards the Zags. Help!

Well, I don't exactly have a book here in Austin. It's for my Streak for the Cash, which is at 5.

Duke makes the basket, hammers two Wake guys going up for layups, gets called for a walk, comes out of a timeout and gives up a layup to Wake on an inbound on the baseline.

one of my coworkers/fellow coaches was a walk on at Wake... we run that exact same inbounds play. it's called "slice." you run your best shooter off pretty much three screens, the defense keys so much on making sure that he doesn't get the shot off from the corner late in the game that you slip one of the screeners right to the basket for a layup. we actually beat all hallows high school in overtime saturday on the exact same slip.http://www.news12.com/NewCDA/articles/media_pop?region=LI&id=224703

needless to say, listening to him glowing with joy today was nausiating.

I'm liking the chances of a Providence upset over UConn this saturday.

:doh:

Thabeet with a triple double, don't see that every day. I can't even get happy about it, because I know full well they're going to lose to an inferior team in March, either the 3rd/4th best team in a big conference or another damned mid-major. The consistency just isn't there, just like last year...and eventually it'll bite them in the ass.

Thabeet with a triple double, don't see that every day. I can't even get happy about it, because I know full well they're going to lose to an inferior team in March, either the 3rd/4th best team in a big conference or another damned mid-major. The consistency just isn't there, just like last year...and eventually it'll bite them in the ass.

At least it was a game for a half. The win over Cuse had me fired up and thinking the team was about to get rolling and well not so much now.

if they had two or three more guys that played consistently with the intensity that adrien has, they would make the final four.

at some points i love watching them, when the really play hard and step up their defense. but for the most part they look like they go to sleep a lot and it is really frustrating to watch.

is ball state vs. farleigh dick the other game? perhaps oral roberts?

What about the Nads? Have they got a hoops team, or only hockey? Or South Carolina, they can bust out the "You Can't Lick Our Cocks" T shirts.

A slow U-MASS chant when you cannot hear the "M" on CBS works too!

I've actually seen U ASS hats, where the embroidered "M" is picked out. They were kind of a rival of ours.

I'm at the Mizzou game right now. Let's hope we don't have another KSU situation.

You see what happens?

Fuck.

If this team has to run any semblance of a game tying/winning play in the last seconds, you can bet nothing good will happen.

What about the Nads? Have they got a hoops team, or only hockey? Or South Carolina, they can bust out the "You Can't Lick Our Cocks" T shirts.

I believe the Nads' basketball team is called the Balls, and I'm not making that up.

South Carolina can play Oregon State and those crazy Pacific Northwest kids can wear their "you can't lick our Beavers" shirts.

I believe the Nads' basketball team is called the Balls, and I'm not making that up.

So on one side of the bracket we get the battle of the Cock n Balls, and on the other side we get dueling "FU!" - "Go Peay!" chants. Super.

Big bounceback win over Purdue today. Swept those muh'fuckas this year. :up:

Mike Davis. Remember the name. Or not. But he's a cool dude.

Back
Top Bottom