It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so syracuse, ranked 25th in the nation, lost last night to division 2 baseball powerhouse Le Moyne College.

i love it... once again an undersized, underrecruited, under-respected skilled, lower division team kncoks off an over hyped, over-rated, athletic freaks w/ no fundamentals team of your latest and greatest aau superstars.

and the irony of quotes from coaches when the exhibition rule change was put into place...

In May, Kansas’s Bill Self was one coach who provided his stamp of approval. "I am all for playing exhibition games against four-year institutions," Self said. "I think this is a great exhibition game. From their perspective, they (in-state Division Two schools) would rather play them as exhibition games rather than regular season, too, because they don't count on your won-loss record."

unfortunately none of the local NYC area d1 teams will play the local d2 teams... 'cause C.W. Post would probably wax St. John's

Advantage of being one of like 5000 people to go to the Penn State-Penn game? Denzel Washington showed up to watch his son. If only he told Glen Miller to run the Fake 23 Blast with a Backside George Reverse. Then Penn would have had us.

Back
Top Bottom