It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well it still sucks... i do like michigan though, because of beilein. it's a matter of time before he has them dominating the big 10, and that time might start this year.

that said... if duke hits the threes they would normaly hit they would have won going away. michigan caught them on an absolutely terrible shooting day.

i had to turn it off, because my JV had just lost earlier in the day 'cause we let a 1-3-1 get to us. was making me queezy to watch the same thing happening to duke.

Memphis-Georgetown game was really exicting. Evans was a little bit too selfish down the stretch. He is a really talented guy though.

500px-Temple_T_logo.svg.png

Temple has a dude named Dionte Christmas. Brother of Lloyd, husband of Mary. He's my new favorite player.

Nice win for the Alma Mater over Kansas yesterday.

Temple takes down Tennessee and UMass drops Kansas...were Calipari and Chaney back on the job in the A-10?

John Chaney was an interesting fella. He pulled a lot of his players out of difficult circumstances and wrecked a lot of unprepared teams in the NCAA tourney with his matchup zone D.

He also deployed some players as goons and was a complete psycho.

The end of the Syracuse game is what's awesome about college basketball.

i do believe that chaney would have, indeed, kicked calipari's ass.

I confess that as I watched that clip back in the day I hoped he would...I seem to recall the words "get him John" coming out at one point.

Great game in Seattle yesterday, Gonzaga got down early but went to a zone and gave UConn trouble, until Price started shooting over it.

haseem thabeet blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooows

Wow.

If you would have told me before the season started that, on December 30th, we'd be 13-1 and would open the Big Ten season with a road win over Top 10 Purdue I'd have told you to put down the crack pipe and go fuck yourself. Illinois basketball has been a VERY pleasant surprise for me so far this year. Purdue played like shit, but I can't help but be excited by that win. Damn.

ISU%20Redbirds.jpg

We had out first loss just last night. Hoping we make the tournament for the first time since 2002. MVC represent!

And there goes that home winning streak for ND :)

I'd love to credit UConn but it helped that McAlarney couldn't hit the ocean from the beach.

Back
Top Bottom