It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hell yeah. I'm doing much better today than I did yesterday. These things will change. These walls that they put up to hold me back will fall down. Time to go get d#!nk.

20-8, and I'm dead last in the Interference pool :lol:

I have two Sweet 16 teams and an Elite Eight team playing right now, and with the way the day is going I wouldn't be surprised to lose one or two of them.

This sucks. Going into the last 4 games tonight, I had only gotten 3 wrong so far. But I got 3 of these last 4 wrong. :angry:

So after the first round, I'm 26-6. I lost California, Illinois, West Virginia, Wake Forest, Florida St., and Ohio St. No severe damage done, though. I had Illinois going to the sweet 16, but I had the other 5 losing the next game, so that's alright I suppose.

I lost two Elite Eight teams today, but calling Cleveland State over Wake almost made up for it.

Yeah, I have 12 of my Sweet 16 and 6 of my Elite 8 left. I'm hurting. Fucking Boston College and Florida State.

blake griffin is a monster.

it's interesting to watch the two big long island products still in the tournament play... danny green was a significantly better high school player than a.j. price ever was, but price is the best player on his team and green is just a roll player, albeit a good one.

honestly it wasn't close.

I hate tease games (Carolina/LSU). Where the heavy fav is getting challenge and suddenly realizes "o shit we might lose" and starts playing. Gonzaga did it the other night too, I guess they're officially big time now.

33-7, looking good still.

I'm 33-7 as well, but lose four games today by default.

I'm in trouble. I need a Michigan State loss.

Kiss it goodbye USC :)

Torn on Marquette/Mizzou...my bracket wants Missouri, my heart wants Marquette.

After the first weekend, I'm actually doing surprisingly well. I got 15 of the sweet 16 right (minus Illinois), and my Elite Eight onward is still good.

Did Mizzou really pull a "sub for an injured guy who's not really injured so he can take the free throws" move?

And that last play was a joke. How did none of them make a call at any point?

Back
Top Bottom