It's a college basketball thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate mid-majors and George Mason can f*ck off and die...that's all I have to say about that :wink:

Jim Calhoun is basically returning his whole team, a very young squad that struggled in the Big East last year...I expect lots of improvement.

espn.JPG

:hi5:

CTU2fan said:

Jim Calhoun is basically returning his whole team, a very young squad that struggled in the Big East last year...I expect lots of improvement.

and perhaps another loss to Providence? :wink:

Huskies hung with an excellent Memphis team...Headache's pic = bad mojo :( Douglas-Roberts had 33 I believe.

Oh, losing to John Calipari :mad:

LOS ANGELES -- Actor/rapper Lil' Romeo is headed for Southern California to play basketball.

The teenage hip-hop performer and DeMar DeRozan, another local standout, signed national letters of intent to attend USC on Monday at a news conference held at a posh hotel near Beverly Hills.

OK, this is where you see the "other side" of Mr. BAW....

I've always been a die-hard USC football fan...but I've always been a UCLA basketball fan...and this year's team is solid...that's all....maybe I should'a put this in ZC...:hmm:

ps...living in the area since 1991, I've been a CA State Fullerton baseball fan...:up: that's me.

Mr. BAW said:
OK, this is where you see the "other side" of Mr. BAW....

I've always been a die-hard USC football fan...but I've always been a UCLA basketball fan...and this year's team is solid...that's all....maybe I should'a put this in ZC...:hmm:

ps...living in the area since 1991, I've been a CA State Fullerton baseball fan...:up: that's me.

So help me, BAW....lived out there for 10 years, and this is a first....you root for one in Football, the other for hoops???? Wow. Just, wow. But, yes, the Bruins are loaded, Love is supposedly the real deal....just a question of can Shipp be the crunch time guy Alflalo was....

"this is a first...." for who? been doing it all those years...and yes, the Bruins are loaded..

When Collison gets back, those dudes are gonna be fast, big and fast as if they aren't already...I also think that Mata-Real is gonna have the break out year everyone know's he's capable of...its gonna be a good year for Mr. BAW.

Now, if I can only get the Titans back in the World Series; they've got new coach since Horton went to Oregon...

Well, obviously, a first for me. Never have known someone who roots for one in football, the other in basketball. And I knew/know a ton of graduates from both. But, that just makes you unique, I suppose. :)

If you had ever come to one of my house parties, you'd realize just how unique!

Honestly, without debate, why do you find it strange that a person could root for different colleges/teams in different sports? I never attended either university, I just enjoy their programs...just like the Dodgers/Angels...I like 'em both...is that bad?

Mr. BAW said:
If you had ever come to one of my house parties, you'd realize just how unique!

Honestly, without debate, why do you find it strange that a person could root for different colleges/teams in different sports? I never attended either university, I just enjoy their programs...just like the Dodgers/Angels...I like 'em both...is that bad?

Ah. I never said that it was strange. I just said that I've never met a Trojan/Bruin fan.

I should have made it to a Baw-B-Q. Who knew I'd shove off for the Midwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom