It's a college basketball thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zonelistener said:

...or the minutemen could drop the game 89-77.

:wink:

The local paper is calling this the biggest victory for the IUPUI (that has to be one of the most painful combination of letters a college can have) in 35 years. :eyebrow:
I fail to see where I gave you incorrect info though, 89-77 is a high score for a college game.:wink:

Watching the Horns and UCLA right now.

Rick Barnes has yet to infuriate me this season.

He will though. He always finds a way.

So, I was walking home from the bar last night and found a business card holder sitting on the ground outside of this restaurant. Curiosity and five beers made me pick it up.

It was Rick Majerus'.

Should I send it back to him?

great performance by villanova last night.

in the meantime, can i officialy stake my claim on memphis potentialy going undefeated in the regular season and then being knocked out of the tournament before the final four?

i'm sure their next stretch of seina, pepperdine, east carolina, marshall, rice, southern miss and tulsa are really gonna get 'em ready for the dance.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
great performance by villanova last night.

i'm sure their next stretch of seina, pepperdine, east carolina, marshall, rice, southern miss and tulsa are really gonna get 'em ready for the dance.

Honestly, if you read their upcoming opponents quickly, it looks like a recipe.

Well I'm a UNC fan... and thank God they finally lost. I really think they were overrated. This oughta do them some good and get them fighting. As for Duke---yeah they're really solid this year. I'm looking forward to the Duke/Carolina game, to say the least. I think they have complimentary strengths and weaknesses.

Majerus kept telling [former Utah player Michael] Doleac that he needed to keep six inches between himself and his opponent in the post. When Doleac was caught shortly after leaning on his man, the coach erupted. "'Jesus f###in Christ, Doleac! When a guy catches the ball in the post, you gap him six inches!'" Doleac recalls Majerus yelling. "Then he turns to the guys sitting on the baseline and says, 'Six f###in inches,' and he says, 'the size of the average white dick!' and pulls it out."

:no: you can keep his card...

display_image.php

thegoggles.jpg

we've got a game at hofstra today... undercard to the MSG game of the week... lincoln vs. holy cross. both ranked in the USA Today top 25 poll, both have potential first rounders on their squad... lance stephenson, junior for lincoln, who'll likely be a top 5 recruit in the nation last year, and sylven landesberg, a senior who's already signed sealed and delivered to virginia (who was on my summer camp team two years in a row when he was in 4th and 5th grade... i'd like to think i made him into the mcdonalds all american he is today :sad:... or maybe not).

:hi5: for high quality high school hoopige.

Terrence had it pretty rough, but, I'd not compare and contrast with others....I was at SJU while he was there.....How about Frank Stallone? Poor bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom