Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that was fun. Couldn't get on at work, so I had to get Travis to draft for me. Which turned into more like, "What WR's are left?" "I drafted Greg Jennings for you." "Oh...OK."

So I've never played FF on ESPN before, and I have a couple questions.

--Why are there two divisions, one with 5 teams, the other with 1?

--What's up with our schedule? There are only 6 teams total, and there are byes all over the place. Why aren't we playing head to head every week? Is this because of the unbalanced divisions? Can we change this?

Welp! It can't be changed. Jesus, I knew I'd fuck this up somehow, but I never imagined it would be so epically horrible.

The 'Magnets prevailed this week, but I still feel they underperformed. Push-ups and laps around the stadium for everyone!

Except Drew Brees; he did as well as I wanted him to. Perhaps a little too well.

It's not too late to set up a new league on Yahoo, if people are interested. With our league as it is, there's no way I'm putting any time or effort into it, not when there are four weeks in a row where all I have are byes. :|

And I had no idea it was a live draft? And we probably should have found at least 8 teams to make it competitive. And yeah. :huh:

Well, exactly. No one signed up. I should have just backed out when I realized that.

OH MY GOD! :hyper:

27275102.jpg

WE WON!!

Back
Top Bottom