Formula 1 2014 - Interferencers for Daniel Ricciardo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you seen Senna? Also terrific.

I think it's criminal Daniel Brühl didn't figure in Oscar noms. He was unbelievably good as Niki Lauda.

Watched the last half of the race and enjoyed it, Imps.

The question of the day: Did you go to Kid Rock?

I'm very much looking forward to see Max Verstappen driving his first official races for Torro Rosso this season. :D

Really? Intresting choice. I don't remember anything about his dad anymore except that in his last season he kept ending up in the gravel. The Dutch loathed him becuase he had a bit of an attitude. But he is one of the few who actually made it to that level.

Have a gut feeling Max is gonna do so well. I'm gonna cross my fingers for Daniel too.
Time for soms new talent/blood to start making name in the game.
Wouldn't mind to seem them both driving to a top 10 spot at least.

Hah. Watching qualifications now with a smile on my face.

The gap between Mercedes and the rest is quite depressing. Bordering on 2002. Will be watching tomorrow, I hope something interesting happens.

I was in Williams' corporate suite yesterday. Free food and alcohol all day with a view right above the pits and access to the teams' chill-out area out the back.

So it's going to be another Hamilton vs Rosberg this year. Hopefully they drive eachother off the grid a few times then, with the same outcome as last year.

I wonder how sorry Kimi is for himself for being in a Ferrari again.

Disappointing race overall for me :down:

So a Merc didn't win and it wasn't because of technical failures!

Alonso must be kicking himself for leaving Ferrari now. He's been going from one trainwreck to the next since his Renault days.

Ha , never mind about the Ferarri's indeed. I talk to much.
Also, Verstappen just finished his first official race and equaled his fathers overall best performance ever. :up:

Back
Top Bottom