Fantasy Football 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the draft time is being pushed back one hour to 9:00 PM EST, THIS Thursday, September 3rd. Make sure you're there or the computer will autodraft for you. If you can't make it, at least try to pre-rank your players so you don't get stuck with shit.

Only two spots left in the live draft league! Make sure to get in before the draft if you want to play.

Okay, the draft time is being pushed back one hour to 9:00 PM EST, THIS Thursday, September 3rd. Make sure you're there or the computer will autodraft for you. If you can't make it, at least try to pre-rank your players so you don't get stuck with shit.

Only two spots left in the live draft league! Make sure to get in before the draft if you want to play.

Dave, i won't be able to make it to the live draft, but just let me know if you're having trouble finding additional players, and i'll join and pre-rank mine. :)

If we get one more, I'll let you know so we can have an even number of teams. Sorry I couldn't change the time to suit you a bit better, man, but it seems later is better for most (myself included).

Okay guys, so I fucked up. I left the actual changing of the draft time to today, and it just so happens that Yahoo won't let me change the time of the draft to any time today now. I can set it for tomorrow, or Saturday, or next week but in order to start scoring in Week 1 the draft has to be done by Sunday. So I'd really rather not do that. The draft is still set right now for 8:00 EST tonight, and we can leave it like that if people can make it. Hopefully you all get this message in time. If I haven't heard anything back from anyone by 7, I'll set it for a random time on Saturday and we can work it out from there.

I've PM'ed this to everyone who's posted in the thread that they're in, or who's usernames I know from the Yahoo league, so hopefully we can figure this out in the next two hours.

Sorry guys, hopefully nobody planned around this and it doesn't screw anyone up too bad.

ETA: Three of you have said 8:00 is okay, which is a third of the league, so I guess we'll go with that unless anyone has any major objections. Still, please feel free to let me know if you have a real problem with 8.

Okay, so since I've gotten no objections to 8, that's what we'll go with. The OOTS and Phil were the two who voted for 9, so hopefully you guys both got the message or see this in time. Thanks for being cool with this guys, tonight's really the only time before next week that works for me. See you all in a little under an hour. :up:

QBs: Rivers, Palmer, Flacco
RBs: Peterson, Brown, MacLain, White
WRs: Ward, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Berrian, Clayton
TE: Olsen
K: Folk
D: Dallas

Yeah, you're all fucked.

I'm looking for a few more teams for my league. Live draft is TONITE at 8:30.

League id# 780850, and password is 'badnewz'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom