Fantasy Football 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i personally prefer no more than 12 in a league....maybe 14. but in a 16 team league, you're really stretching for starters every week.

Hey Zoney, my sister (!@#$ Dallas) and I are definitely in for the auto-draft league again this year. I've gotta defend my title, you know? :wink:

If Yahoo has free automatic scoring updates this year, then it's about damn time and I'm fine with staying there. But if I'm gonna have to wait until Tuesday morning to see stats, then let's definitely move the league.

I'd rather the league be capped at 12. In years where we've had more, it was slim pickin's when injuries and bye weeks came up.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :hyper:

would love to do the live draft if there's a spot open...and if the draft time works for me too.

Live Draft League Info:

Name: IFL - Live Draft League
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/778172
League ID: 778172
Pass: favresadouche

Same settings as last year, except the point scheme for yards earned has been set to the Yahoo defaults (25 PassYd, 10 RushYd, 10 RecYd per point instead of 50/20/20). If this is a problem for anyone, let me know here or by PM and I'll change it. But to me, this makes more sense.

Also, the draft time has been set for Thursday, September 3rd at 8:00 PM EST. I realize that 5:00 may be difficult for some on the west coast, but I had to set a time and hoped this would work for most. If there's people who can't make it but want to join, or just don't like the draft time period, the time is flexible. I can change it if enough people want me to, but if I don't hear anything by Tuesday night I'll assume it's good and it will stay as it is.

i may have to join the auto-draft, because i'd probably only be available during the day time.

i may have to join the auto-draft, because i'd probably only be available during the day time.

Well, like I said, the time is flexible. PM me with some dates/times you are available and if we can do it then, no problem.

You can do both leagues, too.

I created the auto draft and emailed everyone who played last year EXCEPT Phil, cause I do not have his e-mail (and DaveC because his e-mail rejected me).

Once the previous folks have joined, I will open up the league here.

AND...this is zonelistener. Did not realize schmeg did not logout. :angry:

I'm in. "My Tight End" is my team name. I can probably make the draft...but it would be much easier to make if it were later than 8 pm. I'm going to throw it out there and if you disagree, I'll whoop you.

Thanks,
Philk

Another vote for later than 8pm.

Would 9PM EST work for you? I don't want to go too much later, because I don't want to be up super late. I have to be at work for 6:45 every morning.

I created the auto draft and emailed everyone who played last year EXCEPT Phil, cause I do not have his e-mail (and DaveC because his e-mail rejected me).

Once the previous folks have joined, I will open up the league here.

AND...this is zonelistener. Did not realize schmeg did not logout. :angry:

PM me the details?

Zoney, my sister and I are in, as I'm sure you have seen. Thanks for setting everything up. Very much looking forward to live scoring updates this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom