Fantasy Football 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, I know there have been a lot of people have been wanting to do this, and I posted this last year and I know Headache in a Suitcase usually runs it, so I was just posting this to see if Headache is going to do it or should I (or anyone else who wants to volunteer) do it. But Headache, you are the best!

Hey, I know there have been a lot of people have been wanting to do this, and I posted this last year and I know Headache in a Suitcase usually runs it, so I was just posting this to see if Headache is going to do it or should I (or anyone else who wants to volunteer) do it. But Headache, you are the best!

I will take on the auto-draft (as I said I would), and I am hoping Headache will do the live draft.

Hey Zoney,

My sister and I are in for Auto Draft. Just let me know the info for the league and I'll pass it on to her. Looking forward to this! :hyper:

the live draft league is locked in at 12 teams... if anyone else wants to join you need to bring someone with you to keep the teams even.

i'd prefer to keep it at 12 teams, but if needs be we can go to 14. no more than that... it spreads the talent pool too thin with that many teams involved.

also check the draft time... i believe it's currently set for not this upcoming thursday but the thursday after that, the 28th, at 8:15pm EST. if we really want a different time speak up now so we can change it. the closer you get to the season the harder it is to get a good draft time, as we saw on fantasy baseball. the draft time should be a time that works well for most people, not neccesarily all people. it's near impossible to get a time where everyone's available. if all else fails and you can not be there for the live draft, pre-rank your players and the computer will draft for you.

I'm in and haven't signed up yet, so now we've got the magic 14.

I'll miss the draft though by a day, unfortunately. I'm out of town till the 29th.

Hey Zoney,

My sister and I are in for Auto Draft. Just let me know the info for the league and I'll pass it on to her. Looking forward to this! :hyper:

Alright:

League name: IFL Auto Draft
Password: Eli

I left it open for eight, but if we have more interest, I can increase the number. I figure with HeartlandGirl, her sister and GAF, we have eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom