fantasy baseball anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We did it last year, Headache ran it. I'm down of course...gotta defend my crown :D

I just prefer the overall look/style of the ESPN leagues. And last time I checked, you have to pay money to get live scoring updates on Yahoo. It's free on ESPN. I guess it doesn't really matter, though. I'm cool with whatever.

we've always done yahoo, but i'm down for a switch.

if somebody else wants to take over the commish role as well i'd be happy to abdicate my throne... been doing it for like 7 years now, i could use a break.

up to you guys.

but if somebody else does take over the commish role and sets the draft for march 17th i'll kill you.

I'd like to do a NCAA pool also but since we have like 3 college hoops fans here it might be a tad pointless.

actuly im not the commish. my friend is. he;s running it and was looking for people. but he;s not on this board. i hope thats not a problem? i apolgize for not mentioning it in the first post.

didn;t mean to make it sound like it was going to be the offical interference league. but i;ll rephrase the qustion now. anyone intrested in joining a baseball league thats not affilated with this site ,the info's a posts back. sorry for the inconveince.

Sweet. I'm in. Team name: The Huge Mistake.

I'll probably be constantly changing it throughout the year, though. This should be fun, thanks for settin it up Headache.

Back
Top Bottom