Euro 2012 thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope The Netherlands will win of course, but I can't see why anyone would think Spain won't win it

I know Spain has a good chance of winning it but it would be boring to see them win a third consecutive big tournament. I'm just tired of Spain's and Barcelona's domination of the past few years. It's time for someone new.

Point is , even if Spain is better... its obvious no one WANTS them to win.:sexywink:
So Holland or Germany all the way.

For what its worth, imo, Germany to win the tournament, unfortunately, can't see Ingerland getting beyond the group stage, & IF they do, likely quarter final opponents, Spain, ouch, dread to think how embarrassing that could be!

Greece, Czech Republic.
Netherlands, Germany.
Spain, Ireland.
England, Sweden. Want to say Netherlands will win it all.

I said Japan would beat USA in the women's world cup final before that tournament started (I may be the only one)...which means I've probably got this one completely wrong.

Group A: Greece to win, Russia 2nd
Group B: Netherlands to win, Germany 2nd
Group C: Spain to win, Croatia 2nd
Group D: France to win, Sweden 2nd

Netherlands to beat Spain in the final

A: 1. Russia 2. Czech Republic
B: 1. Germany 2. Portugal
C: 1. Spain 2. Italy
D: 1. France 2. Sweden

Okay what the fuck. Red card AND a penalty? Out of nowhere? :doh: What the FUCK is wrong with this ref. Yellow wouldve been enough.

Yeah after I saw the reruns it was one. But man, what a mad match. I though the Polish had it in the pocket the first half. Yet they played with one man more, and now it's equal again. What madness.
Tyton is awesome though. :D

Back
Top Bottom